Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 21 2013
By: irishguy87 First Son 11 posts

{Fallout New Vegas} am i screwed? Please Help

[ Edited ]
4 replies 222 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

i got the platinum chip for Mr. House and i gave it to him, but now there's a problem, i'm trying to do the quest The House Always Wins II(part 2) where you use the platinum chip to access the secret bunker but i can't do that because i don't have the chip anymore, am i screwed or is there a way to get the chip back

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: {Fallout New Vegas} am i screwed? Please Help

Jan 26, 2013
The only way is to go to a previous save file before you gave him the chip. Otherwise whats done is done. Most decisions are final. But thats the best part, you can play the game through several times and chose different paths.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Feb 1, 2013

AverageJoe5000 wrote:
The only way is to go to a previous save file before you gave him the chip. Otherwise whats done is done. Most decisions are final. But thats the best part, you can play the game through several times and chose different paths.

This is correct!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Anyone know of any good Games out there that are similar to the new Vegas series? I love these games but I'm looking for some new titles to pick up.Does anyone know of any sort of search engine for video games? Something similar to the "music genome" of Pandora? I am looking for a way to list games I like and/or have played or ones I own, put them into some sort of library/que and then have the engine/Web site/app or whatever it is then populate a list of other games I might enjoy playing based off the list I provided
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Feb 5, 2013
The only game series that come to mind are Bioshock and Dead Island, which are both similar to New Vegas. There's also the Elder Scroll series, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes