Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 02 2013
By: bookepride Treasure Hunter 4468 posts

Hitman Absolution Play Style trophy glitched?

3 replies 7293 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

Before I explain, the official forum for Hitman Absolution is dead. The Officials don't even respond anymore, and said their won't be anymore patches or added fixes to this game anymore. It has been confirmed.

But, yeah... Has anyone else been having any problems trying to unlock the Play Style trophy? I've done all play styles, and the last one I did was Pitcher. I did do that one on the first level which I shouldn't since that level glitches the trophy, but most Guides say just redo the play style on a different level on normal or a higher level. I did the play style and got it at least two good times with no one ever spotting me or NPC's ever hearing it.

I feel like I should just delete the game data, don't download the patch 1.02 and play offline and try it all over again.

YB

Message 1 of 4 (7,293 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Re: Hitman Absolution Play Style trophy glitched?

Feb 2, 2013

The game was a BUST, been a huge Hitman fan since Contracts on xbox, rushed out to get this day 1 and boy was i let down. The game is more interested in online play than actual missions, the missions felt to str8 forward w/ very limited working room for error so it didn't feel like i could expirement and try differet hit tactics like Blood Money.

It took me forever to get this trophy, i had to go back and do some playstyles over because i thought they didnt count. I'd try playing pre-patch but not sure if it wiill make a diff.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 2 of 4 (7,274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Lots of people are having problems with this trophy online. You either need a earlier save, or start all over again is what most say.

Message 3 of 4 (7,205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

@ JFK_fan: thats rubbish dude, its only cause youre an old hand and couldnt handle the change Absolution brings. Im new to the seriers and this is one of the best games made IMO. Def on my top 20 ever.

Message 4 of 4 (6,976 Views)
0 Likes