Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 28 2013
By: Haseo76TOD First Son 1 posts

Saints Row 1 on PS3 and ideas for New HD Collection Games!

1 replies 254 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

With the added popularity from the second and third Saints Row games and the up coming fourth game I and others are wondering if Playstation could finally release a copy of the first Saints Row game for the PS3, I am not only in wanting to play the beginning of this Franchise.

My Idea for new HD Collections for old PS2 games was for the Dot Hack games one for the 4 game series (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, & Quaratine) and one for the Dot Hack GU Series (Rebirth, Reminisce, & Redemption) also a collection off the Final Fantasy games from the PS2 ( Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII, & VII Dierge of Cerberus) and PS1 (VII, VIII, & IX) would be awesome, I have already picked up the Ratchet & Clank Collection and the Jak & Dexter Collection and enjoy them greatly, I think the more of these Blast from the Past collections you can release would be great.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: Saints Row 1 on PS3 and ideas for New HD Collection Games!

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

I also picked up both the ratchet and clank and jak and daxter collection and have played both of them quite a bit. Im gonna be picking up the Kingdom Hearts Remix when it comes out and of course, the KH Remix 2.5 when it comes out, since I enjoyed KH2 more than the first one, both were good though.

I would actually like a Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD Collection, all 3 PS2 games in HD with trophies. I would spend my money on that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (251 Views)
0 Likes