Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 16 2013
By: ashli143 First Son 1 posts

The SpongeBob SquarePants™ Movie for PS2

2 replies 147 views Edited Apr 16, 2013

Hi,

I would love to see Spongebob PS2 on PSN so I can buy it for my daughter. There are NO other Spongebob games for PS3, which I find odd, and from what I see on the internet this game didn't last long on PSN. My daughter is 7 and a SB game is exactly what she needs. Does anyone know why there wasn't a SB game for PS3 released? I mean, there are so many other cruddy kid game characters who have had their own titles... The PS3 has been out for 7 years (maybe) and it is passed time.

Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11170 posts

Re: The SpongeBob SquarePants™ Movie for PS2

Apr 16, 2013

It would appear that THQ mainly concentrated on the Wii and portable platforms during these past years for bringing out continued SpongeBob games in the market. This was probably due to the publisher naturally implicating such platforms as the Wii being owned and operated by a younger demographic. With THQ shutting its doors now, it's doubtful we'll be seeing any more of SpongeBob in the video game market place... unless another publisher decides to pick up the property.

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7294 posts

Re: The SpongeBob SquarePants™ Movie for PS2

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

The weird thing is that "The SpongeBob SquarePants™ Movie: The Game" was on the PS Store at one point, I bought it! But it got taken off! It gave me sooooo much nostalgia! :smileyhappy: Sorry though, I can't help. :smileysad:

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes