Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 26 2013
By: madvictory First Son 3 posts

What Action game like InFamous do you recommend?

5 replies 246 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Hi mates! I am a user since 2008 but this is my first post. 

Do you recommend Infamous 1/2 a lot? How long does it take to get boring? And what game like that do you recommend? Thanks you a lot!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (246 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Re: What Action game like InFamous do you recommend?

Jan 27, 2013

I wouldn't necessarily recommend Infamous or Infamous 2 by themselves over games that are like these two. And as such, that's saying there are better open-world games out there. The Infamous series is okay in itself, whereas the likes of Grand Theft Auto IV and Red Dead Redemption pack a meaner punch. If you're looking for more of a spark, as ironic as that may sound, then be sure to get them elsewhere from the Infamous grounds.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Call of duty
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (181 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24767 posts

Feb 13, 2013

If you're a fan of 1980's Marvel graphic novels, then you'll love inFAMOUS. Many of the cutscenes look like the old Bill Sincweicz paintings that appeared in those comics. As for how long does it take to get "boring", I really can't say because the game keeps building until the climax, and you keep getting expanding powers. The whole idea is that it's up to the player on how best to use what power in what situation. A lot of the action is really dependent on the player and how well they use their imagination.

If you like inFAMOUS, then you might also like Batman Arkham City.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
556 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Prototype1 and 2 are like Infamous in certain ways. I played the  Prototype games on the other( console that shall not be named) and I enjoyed them. Open world games though like others suggested Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas are also good, long and open world.

All right you primitive screwheads listen up....
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I'd say Deus EX human Revolution it's open world with a mission hub based system. It's not too long and the combat options and RPG elements are varied since you play a cyborg with upgradeable parts
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (148 Views)
0 Likes