Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 26 2013
By: DAXRULZ PlayStation MVP 12402 posts

"flOw" - Vegetarian Trophy

3 replies 407 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

I'm having trouble acquiring the Vegetarian trophy in flOw.  I'm supposed to eat every creature except the advanced ones.  First, what constitutes an advanced creature?  I see the enormous ones, and some creatures are pretty big, so I don't know if they are both considered advanced or just the gargantuan ones.  Second, does this include the last part of the campaign with the level complete egg?  Because I'm having a hard time eating everything there without accidentally finishing the level.  

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11175 posts

Re: "flOw" - Vegetarian Trophy

Jan 27, 2013

Judging by this post, it sounds as if it's just the giant creatures that you want to go after. Though, I'm not actually sure myself of what's considered "advanced" unless there's some way to label them. It's been a long time since I've last swum through flOw's channels, and there were definitely no labels in that game.

Message 2 of 4 (391 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Feb 1, 2013

DAXRULZ wrote:

I'm having trouble acquiring the Vegetarian trophy in flOw.  I'm supposed to eat every creature except the advanced ones.  First, what constitutes an advanced creature?  I see the enormous ones, and some creatures are pretty big, so I don't know if they are both considered advanced or just the gargantuan ones.  Second, does this include the last part of the campaign with the level complete egg?  Because I'm having a hard time eating everything there without accidentally finishing the level.  

Here is a good guide from the archives section   http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Games-General/flOw-Trophy-Guide/td-p/14827822   you should have access my fellow MVP :smileywink:

Message 3 of 4 (370 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Feb 2, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

DAXRULZ wrote:

Here is a good guide from the archives section   http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Games-General/flOw-Trophy-Guide/td-p/14827822   you should have access my fellow MVP :smileywink:

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)
0 Likes