Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 02 2013
By: mtgmr First Son 1 posts

AC 3 Multiplayer

5 replies 228 views Edited Apr 2, 2013

The CLAN idea sucks, it is ruining all the team games.  Puts clans with mics & playing together all the time with each other and then fills up the second team with whoever is left over.  a lot of the time it is 1 or 2 players, we don't have a chance and it is not fair or fun.  Some players just quit & you are left alone against overwhelming odds.  Like the mouse fingering the eagle.  It sucks big time. I'll never get the challenges done because of it.  I am on a clan with a freind on the other side of the world so we never play together and we don't have mics to tell each other what to do anyway.  BIG BAD IDEA...............   Also the 1st team is filled in with non-clan players before adding any to 2nd team, example....6 players to play....clan has 3 put on 1st team and 1 non-clan player is then added....now 4 players on team1.  2nd team has left overs like only me.  I can't enjoy playing like that so I quit after all is set up and have to take my chances to try again.

Message 1 of 6 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2727 posts

Re: AC 3 Multiplayer

Apr 3, 2013

Assassin Creed multiplayer was never worth playing to begin with. ^_^ Mind blow!

Random Images

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Message 2 of 6 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Apr 3, 2013

I gotta say, a mic is almost a "have to have" for any multiplayer game. I used to skip it, but since I have started using it, my gameplay is increased. Hope you can find a few people to play with and even the odds.

Who dares,wins!
Message 3 of 6 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I must say that I really enjoyed it (I played for an hour or two for the first time last night.)  I'm going to get a mic soon, and maybe I can cordinate with people or something.

Message 4 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8694 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I gotta say I always shrugged off the multiplayer in AC. AC3 online is super fun though, and it is really fun with friends switching off every death :smileyhappy:

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 5 of 6 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 9, 2013

AC 3 multiplayer is one of my favorite ps3 online games........Awesome set of characters and timeset. And Join the clan..............

Cheaterz Of Death..............

Message 6 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes