Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2010
By: DanTmanX Lombax Warrior 149 posts

AC1

6 replies 7 views Edited Jan 2, 2010

What a piece of garbage.  You press ONE button!  And circle if you want to uselessly throw somebody.  If I wanted a button masher I would play battletoads.  Oh, and don't think you are going to hook me at the end with all that blood writing bologna!  What a joke.  I realize that I am a little late to the game.  

Maybe I was so disappointed because I kept comparing it to Prince of Persia.  

Message 1 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10070 posts

Re: AC1

Jan 2, 2010
cool story bro
Message 2 of 7 (7 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
381 posts

Jan 2, 2010
Combat is a little easy but the animations are sweet. The fun in the game for me is to try and make your kills without being detected. That requires more than simply tapping one button. People say the game was too repetitive, but the repetition cycle takes at least an hour before it repeats itself. I dont play games much longer than that anyways so I got alot of enjoyment out of it, and I'm on my second playthrough.
Message 3 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jan 2, 2010

DanTmanX wrote:

What a piece of garbage.  You press ONE button!  And circle if you want to uselessly throw somebody.  If I wanted a button masher I would play battletoads.  Oh, and don't think you are going to hook me at the end with all that blood writing bologna!  What a joke.  I realize that I am a little late to the game.  

It's a game. Stop complaining, the second game is almost exactly the same as the first.

.: Need help with Rock Band? Send me a Private Message! :.
.: Rock Band 2 Platinum :: Willing to help anyone with Rock Band 2 :.
.: Rock Band Information Center :.
Message 4 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3971 posts

Jan 2, 2010

DanTmanX wrote:

I never understood how people (like you) can look at one aspect of a huge game and disregard the rest. Your completely ignoring the story... the environment... the graphics... and to be honest, the gameplay here. If using one button while engaging in combat, which is ONE feature of the game bothers you, then I don't think you can be judging games.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2231 posts

Jan 2, 2010
Go buy AC2, then tell us how you feel about Assassins Creed.
Message 6 of 7 (7 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jan 3, 2010
The free-running is exactly the same.  Hold down R1 and X and move Altair towards this and that and watch him do everything for you.  And good graphics in todays video game world are standard.  Sure, the environment is great, but there is nothing to do in it and it is really just the same thing over and over and over and... And as for the story, it wasn't that bad, nothing I haven't seen before though. 
Message 7 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes