Jan 04 2013
By: Shadowman1979 First Son 1 posts

Assassin's Creed 3 PSN Plus post Downloaded game problems

1 replies 188 views Edited Jan 4, 2013

Downloaded AC3 through PS Plus network. After finally downloading, I started to play it and it seemed fine but within the first hour sound and graphic problems began to occur. Sound kept getting out, voices went out of sync, and then graphic glitches started as well. I'm assuming Playstation Plus needs to stop people from downloading games straight from the network. Crap like that has been an issue for many of my games i download. ANYWAY, after my game completely froze trying to climp a church to synchronize I had to reset the PS3. After I restarted the game and clicked start;  The game went into its normal Desmond Miles Run around while game loads screen. Problem is Music and sound stopped Again and the load screen stayed that way and stayed that way and stayed that way for 15 freaking minutes or so. Eventually I gave up and rebooted again. It repeated same problem. It seems PSN needs to get their PS Store in order or word will spread soon about **bleep** PSN STORE PROBLEMS. Anybody else have this problem?

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
576 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 PSN Plus post Downloaded game problems

Jan 5, 2013

I purchased the AC III digital copy and never had any issues.

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)