Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2013
By: XenothXIII Lombax Warrior 199 posts

Double assassinate not working

6 replies 261 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

Has anyone else realised that you cant double assassinate while your next to 2 very close guards? The only time ive been able to do it is when its an air assassination.....just thought id point that out

The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Double assassinate not working

Jan 24, 2013

You have to be running.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Jan 25, 2013
still lame, why cant we do it while just WALKING AND STANDING????
The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2392 posts

Jan 25, 2013

How exactly do you do the double assassinate?  I really want to get the Spit Roast trophy.  It says "perform a double assassination using a musket".  Does that mean that I have to run and stab both of the guys with the musket?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jan 25, 2013

MonkeyDad1977 wrote:

How exactly do you do the double assassinate?  I really want to get the Spit Roast trophy.  It says "perform a double assassination using a musket".  Does that mean that I have to run and stab both of the guys with the musket?

It one of the preset kills when 2 people attack you.  So you have to get lucky enough to find yourself in one of those situations. It's not something you can set out to do willingly.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (237 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Feb 12, 2013
To get that trophy I read that you find 2 gaurds one in front of the other then you kill the first person and it should activate a kill sene where you stab 1st person and then shoot through the 1st person and kill the 2nd. (if I remeber all the steps)
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/Fireball_916][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Fireball_916.png[/IMG][/URL]

Points2Shop (Earn Free Stuff)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (176 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8123 posts

Feb 17, 2013

When I got the Spit Roast trophy, I just grabbed a musket, ran toward where two guards were standing and did a high profile assassination.  The animation basically showed running the musket through both guards.

When I repeated the process later, it did run the musket through the first guard and shot the second, so I guess it can happen both ways.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes