Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 20 2013
By: Tru_Drew18 Splicer 69 posts

Ezio trilogy install size?

2 replies 646 views Edited Apr 20, 2013
Simple questions. Do all three games and DLCs come on one disc or do they come in codes? I need to know if I have to buy it new or not. If they're on disc, can you install them separately when ever you want like I could with the Borderlands GOTY Edition? Last question. How much memory does everything take up? Separately or all together.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Re: Ezio trilogy install size?

Apr 20, 2013

This is what it says in the description online:  "For the first time ever on a single Blu-Ray disc, experience Ezio's story in full in Assassin's Creed: Ezio's Story."

It will probably setup like any other game series that has multiple games on it, where you select the game you want to play from the main menu. You will have to go back to the XMB and restart to change games.

There is no info that I could find whether the DLC is on the disc or if you have to download it.

You can search the games on the PS Store, as the file sizes will be available there.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (638 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5208 posts

Re: Ezio trilogy install size?

Apr 22, 2013

Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood have to be installed into your PS3 (like AC1 has to be installed for those who got the limited editions of ACR). Assassin's Creed Revelations is the "Main" disc game of the collection. Meaning when you launch the disc, you would be playing ACR. to play AC2-B you need to have the disc in the system.

also I don't think they don't inlcuded the addons for the games, just the online pass for ACR. Although I think it contains the story memories 12 and 13 for AC2.

Overall Harddrive space, I believe you'd need about 12-15gb of space

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (628 Views)
0 Likes