Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Apr 02 2013
By: twiggy1807 Splicer 76 posts
Offline

Torn about pre-order

7 replies 315 views Edited Apr 2, 2013

I gotta say I am torn about which version to pre-order:

I currently have a PS3, and it rocks but I am considering the PS4 this winter.

Dare I preorder the 4 version, or stick to the tried and true PS3?

I guess the biggest tipping point would be if there is any real in game difference other than graphics. If they are the same game (as I konw Ubi will give us some awesome exclusives) I am really leaning towards the PS3.

Any advice?

Thanks

Who dares,wins!
Message 1 of 8 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: Torn about pre-order

Apr 2, 2013

pre-orders are a scam, really...I wouldnt pre-order either one.

 

The PS4 version will have more features exclusive to the PS4's capablilities though.

Message 2 of 8 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Online
5320 posts
 

Re: Torn about pre-order

Apr 3, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

The PS4 version will have more features exclusive to the PS4's capablilities though.


Like what kind of features. That im aware, PS3/4 will have same things. Possibly PS4 will have better graphic and framerate but overall same features unless you prove me wrong.

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 8 (304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/11/2010
Offline
1580 posts
 

Re: Torn about pre-order

Apr 3, 2013
If they keep multiplayer and let ps3 play with ps4 then theres a chance that they'll just be the same with everything. Also make sure you can get a PS4 before trying to get the game since, well...you know
Message 4 of 8 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
16564 posts
 

Re: Torn about pre-order

Apr 3, 2013

Rene_Led wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

The PS4 version will have more features exclusive to the PS4's capablilities though.


Like what kind of features. That im aware, PS3/4 will have same things. Possibly PS4 will have better graphic and framerate but overall same features unless you prove me wrong.


Well, I cant prove it because the game isnt out, nor have they stated specifics. Simply put, I'd be surprised if a AAA title from a major franchise didnt leverage the PS4's social gaming apps and programs they talked about in the conference. You did watch the conference right?

Message 5 of 8 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/25/2006
Offline
2727 posts
 

Re: Torn about pre-order

Apr 5, 2013

Rene_Led wrote:
Like what kind of features. That im aware, PS3/4 will have same things. Possibly PS4 will have better graphic and framerate but overall same features unless you prove me wrong.

PS4 is making use of the touch pad, social-gaming featuresette, video-recording, ect, ontop of the 'exclusives' that Ubi

is offering on PS3. It will have those as well. PS4 version the glaring better version---not just because of visual quality

either.


Random Images


S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Message 6 of 8 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Online
5320 posts
 

Re: Torn about pre-order

Apr 5, 2013

BelovID wrote:

Rene_Led wrote:
Like what kind of features. That im aware, PS3/4 will have same things. Possibly PS4 will have better graphic and framerate but overall same features unless you prove me wrong.

PS4 is making use of the touch pad, social-gaming featuresette, video-recording, ect, ontop of the 'exclusives' that Ubi

is offering on PS3. It will have those as well. PS4 version the glaring better version---not just because of visual quality

either.


I see. Well Im not possibly getting a PS4 anytime soon so im fine for PS3.

Also don't care too much for motion controls or "Hey I found a new weapon on AC3!" to post on a facebook or twitter lol

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 8 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: Torn about pre-order

Apr 9, 2013

I will never pre-order another AC game again ever.  AC3 blew it for me.

Message 8 of 8 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes