Apr 02 2013
By: twiggy1807 Splicer 76 posts

Torn about pre-order

7 replies 318 views Edited Apr 2, 2013

I gotta say I am torn about which version to pre-order:

I currently have a PS3, and it rocks but I am considering the PS4 this winter.

Dare I preorder the 4 version, or stick to the tried and true PS3?

I guess the biggest tipping point would be if there is any real in game difference other than graphics. If they are the same game (as I konw Ubi will give us some awesome exclusives) I am really leaning towards the PS3.

Any advice?

Thanks

Who dares,wins!
Message 1 of 8 (318 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18329 posts

Re: Torn about pre-order

Apr 2, 2013

pre-orders are a scam, really...I wouldnt pre-order either one.

The PS4 version will have more features exclusive to the PS4's capablilities though.

MR.SUNSHINE, PROFESSIONAL OPINION CURATOR

Message 2 of 8 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5669 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

The PS4 version will have more features exclusive to the PS4's capablilities though.

Like what kind of features. That im aware, PS3/4 will have same things. Possibly PS4 will have better graphic and framerate but overall same features unless you prove me wrong.

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 8 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

Apr 3, 2013
If they keep multiplayer and let ps3 play with ps4 then theres a chance that they'll just be the same with everything. Also make sure you can get a PS4 before trying to get the game since, well...you know
Message 4 of 8 (269 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18329 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Rene_Led wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Like what kind of features. That im aware, PS3/4 will have same things. Possibly PS4 will have better graphic and framerate but overall same features unless you prove me wrong.

Well, I cant prove it because the game isnt out, nor have they stated specifics. Simply put, I'd be surprised if a AAA title from a major franchise didnt leverage the PS4's social gaming apps and programs they talked about in the conference. You did watch the conference right?

MR.SUNSHINE, PROFESSIONAL OPINION CURATOR

Message 5 of 8 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2730 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Rene_Led wrote:

PS4 is making use of the touch pad, social-gaming featuresette, video-recording, ect, ontop of the 'exclusives' that Ubi

is offering on PS3. It will have those as well. PS4 version the glaring better version---not just because of visual quality

either.

Random Images

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Message 6 of 8 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5669 posts

Apr 5, 2013

BelovID wrote:

Rene_Led wrote:

PS4 is making use of the touch pad, social-gaming featuresette, video-recording, ect, ontop of the 'exclusives' that Ubi

is offering on PS3. It will have those as well. PS4 version the glaring better version---not just because of visual quality

either.

I see. Well Im not possibly getting a PS4 anytime soon so im fine for PS3.

Also don't care too much for motion controls or "Hey I found a new weapon on AC3!" to post on a facebook or twitter lol

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7524 posts

Apr 9, 2013

I will never pre-order another AC game again ever.  AC3 blew it for me.

Message 8 of 8 (192 Views)
0 Likes