Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 11 2013
By: Ironwolf632 First Son 3 posts

ac3 question on enemy troops

1 replies 76 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

is it just me or is any one else noticing this? i have completed the main missions line for ac3 and im bored so i go to boston to to kill the troops their. but every time i go to fight i notice their a brutes EVERY WHERE. i mean yeah their are some regulars, but the brutes are in sets of 4 like the guards that stand beside the street in a circle. And when i fight lots of jagers start to come. is this because i completed the campaign and the game thinks that i need to fight something more my level? because the first 7 or more are regulars with a couple brutes then my notoriety goes up to level 3 and jagers come like theirs no tomorrow. and now i cant counter enemys hardly as much as i used to and it gets boring disarming then attacking. if some one could please answer this that would be helpfull.

thanks from Ironwolf632

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2850 posts

Re: ac3 question on enemy troops

Jul 12, 2013

Ironwolf632 wrote:

is it just me or is any one else noticing this? i have completed the main missions line for ac3 and im bored so i go to boston to to kill the troops their. but every time i go to fight i notice their a brutes EVERY WHERE. i mean yeah their are some regulars, but the brutes are in sets of 4 like the guards that stand beside the street in a circle. And when i fight lots of jagers start to come. is this because i completed the campaign and the game thinks that i need to fight something more my level? because the first 7 or more are regulars with a couple brutes then my notoriety goes up to level 3 and jagers come like theirs no tomorrow. and now i cant counter enemys hardly as much as i used to and it gets boring disarming then attacking. if some one could please answer this that would be helpfull.

thanks from Ironwolf632

yeah, I think it has to do with difficulty, also like you said, when your notoriety goes up to 3, jagers will be attacking you, however, I think jagers are pretty easy to fight, the best thing you can do is always defend their attacks with circle, and after a few attacks 2 jagers will be attacking you at the same time, if you then press circle, connor will take them both out in a pretty awesome way, depending on which weapon you have equiped at that time, also (but I'm not certain on this one) you can counter jagers with certain weapons, if I'm not mistaken you can counter them with those rope things (I forgot the name of them) and also with the bow, and maybe even with pistols, but again, I'm not sure about that, I hope this helped a little!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)
0 Likes