Reply
Jun 04 2013
By: HM01_Impaler Uncharted Territory 1582 posts
Offline

BEYOND!

17 replies 610 views Edited Jun 4, 2013
This looks like it will be the last big PS3 game. I'm excited. It looks like a great game. And it seems more like a movie to me, actually.
I want to play Heavy Rain before this comes out.
Message 1 of 18 (610 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 4, 2013

HM01_Impaler wrote:
This looks like it will be the last big PS3 game. I'm excited. It looks like a great game. And it seems more like a movie to me, actually.
I want to play Heavy Rain before this comes out.

I reallly recommend Heavy Rain, such a good game, and Beyond Two Souls looks even better, I didn't even knew btw that this game got it's own place in the community forums, it's probably recently considering your post is the only post in it :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 18 (602 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
33432 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 4, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

HM01_Impaler wrote:
This looks like it will be the last big PS3 game. I'm excited. It looks like a great game. And it seems more like a movie to me, actually.
I want to play Heavy Rain before this comes out.

I reallly recommend Heavy Rain, such a good game, and Beyond Two Souls looks even better, I didn't even knew btw that this game got it's own place in the community forums, it's probably recently considering your post is the only post in it :smileyhappy:


Yea it was only added earlier today HM01.

 

As for Beyond Two Souls, loved Heavy Rain & can't wait for this to come out, i already know how good it's going to be!

 

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 18 (597 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2003
Offline
259 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 4, 2013

I still get the feeling like I am actually cutting off my own finger from that scene in Heavy Rain. I can imagine what this game will have me feeling.



Message 4 of 18 (589 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/19/2008
Online
3825 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 5, 2013

This game is going to be so awesome! Loved Heavy Rain!

Message 5 of 18 (584 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/22/2008
Online
9683 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 5, 2013
I remember seeing this game at E3 last year, and I totally forgot about it until this board was created. I'm a fan of Willem Dafoe so I might look into it.
Message 6 of 18 (582 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 5, 2013

WrekGar wrote:

I still get the feeling like I am actually cutting off my own finger from that scene in Heavy Rain. I can imagine what this game will have me feeling.


I freaked out so much at that part! I actually chose the wrong weapon, and when I finally dared to cut it Ethan fell on the ground and I thought it was over but it was only half cut, so he had still to cut of the rest of his bloody finger! I was so freaked out xD

 

but the most difficult task was the 4th challenge, I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case people haven't played it yet:

 

Spoiler
where you had to shoot the drug dealer, seriously, never did a game managed to make me not shoot an enemy, in every other game I have no problem with it, but this guy, even though he just wanted to kill me, and he is a drug dealer, I just couldn't do it, eventually I did, because I wanted to save shaun, but man I felt so bad about what I did, it's insane :smileysad:

 

Message 7 of 18 (577 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 5, 2013

I remember Heavy Rain being one of my first favorite games, on the PlayStation 3.

This game looks absolutely amazing so far, from what we've seen. 

The detailing looks incredible. It's plain obvious the QuanticDream wants to surpass the brilliance, Heavy Rain was.

 

Message 8 of 18 (566 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/26/2007
Online
11421 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 5, 2013

Heavy Rain is indeed one of the most memorable experiences you could have on the PlayStation 3. I remember thinking I'd pass on the game when it was first revealed. As the game got closer to release though, it was kind of like an itch that wouldn't go away unless I pre-ordered the game (which I eventually did). Happily, in the end Heavy Rain redefined gaming using all the right tricks to do so. Here's hoping that Beyond: Two Souls has another high-quality adventure in store.


Message 9 of 18 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/29/2010
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: BEYOND!

Jun 5, 2013

This game seems really interesting.

Message 10 of 18 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes