Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 10 2013
By: Baconis Splicer 41 posts

Beyond 2 souls: Must have sequel!

[ Edited ]
29 replies 2762 views Edited Oct 13, 2013

those of you who have beaten the game, likely enjoyed, hopefully alot!  like i did!

they left the game wide open for a sequel (Both in the life ending and in the Death ending)

This was a phenominal game and i am hoping that Quantic Dream is going to make a sequel!  i guess that is soly dependent on Ellen page accepting the job for a sequel :smileytongue:  Come on Ellen!

Consider this my vote towards getting a sequel!!!!  d('-'d)

"Some times i find myself wondering, is it all worth fighting for.... for a future without fear.... ya its worth it!" ~ Kris Redfield, Resident evil 5

"I don't need luck, i've got ammo!" ~Grunt, Mass Effect 3

"After everything we've been through.... After Everything i've done.... It can't all be for nothing." ~Ellie, The Last of Us

"...Hold onto your Morales and Die or do whatever it takes to survive..." ~ Ellie, The Last of Us TV spot
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 30 (2,762 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1477 posts

Re: Beyond 2 souls: Must have sequel!

Oct 10, 2013
No arguement here. They definitely set it up for a sequel, and with such an amazing game I'd be disappointed if there wasn't one.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 30 (2,751 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9415 posts

Oct 10, 2013
We'll judging from their past work I wouldn't bet on it.. They have yet to make any true sequel of any of their games.. He'll I still would like them to revisit omikron
>

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 30 (2,747 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Oct 10, 2013

I agree! I enjoyed the ending I got with the choices I made... The reviews were not all positive but I enjoyed the story and it kept me on my toes!! SEQUAL PLEASE

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 30 (2,743 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Oct 10, 2013

yes please make a sequel :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 30 (2,727 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9415 posts

Oct 10, 2013
I agree the reviews were kind of being unfair towards the game... I think for games like this people need to judge for themselves.
>

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 30 (2,722 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Oct 11, 2013

I was literally excited as hell when I saw the ending, there is no way they dont continue this! The game was brilliant, I at least hope there is hours of DLC added to it. I'd buy it all in a heartbeat!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 30 (2,695 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Oct 11, 2013

A sequel would be great. I don't care what critics think. Beyond:Two Souls is a masterpiece. I'm in my third play through now and I'm still enthralled by the story, graphics, and acting. Willem Dafoe always delivers top notch performances, and has been since the 80's. I'm an Ellen Page fan now. She is superb in this title.

I don't think this title should be compared to any others. It's in a field of it's own. The game play is fine. The graphics amazing. The story is "out of this world". 

The possibilities Quantic Dream shows with this game is awesome for us gamers who don't just enjoy action titles but want intelligently crafted dramas such as Beyond:Two Souls. Classical literature, and history could cross over. Real **bleep**.  

Bring on Beyond:Two Souls 2.  

"Something's gota turn out right" - Layne Staley.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 30 (2,683 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Agreed! There does indeed need to be a sequal, I have been left wanting more from this game, I need to know more about the Beyond Two Souls universe, it was an amazing game that played out like a Movie, and I simple want more, I have been told Quantic Dream do not make sequels, but they just need to!

I am really hoping they do make another.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 30 (2,665 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1477 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

Teus wrote:
We'll judging from their past work I wouldn't bet on it.. They have yet to make any true sequel of any of their games.. He'll I still would like them to revisit omikron

This is the first game by QuanticDream that I've actually finished.  Have any of their other games ended with them so blatantly saying "there's so much story to tell here"?  Because the ending of this one was a pretty huge cliffhanger.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 30 (2,653 Views)
0 Likes