Welcome to September's Beyond: Two Souls Signature Contest!
Put your image editing skills to the test and show us what you can do! All members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in our monthly signature contests. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.
This month’s theme: Beyond: Two Souls. Next month Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream will be released for the PlayStation 3. Players will be able to play through Jodie Holmes’ life and discover the mysteries behind a supernatural entity known as Aiden. Use this contest to show everyone how passionate you are about this video game. Your signature may contain any of the characters, environments, themes, and concepts in Beyond: Two Souls. Put some effort into your signatures and show us what you can come up with. All Beyond: Two Souls signatures that appear to be working with this month’s theme will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules. Inappropriate signatures will not be accepted.
Here are all of the signature contests that are taking place in the forums this month:
- The Last of Us Signature Contest September 2013
- Batman: Arkham Signature Contest September 2013
- Beyond: Two Souls Signature Contest September 2013
- Assassin's Creed IV Signature Contest September 2013
Entries this month will be due on September 25th at 11:59 PM Mountain. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry for this contest and voting will take place for about one week after the due date for all submissions.
All submissions are to be made in this thread. Please include the following information in your post:
- Signature URL
- Signature Image
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Please follow the submission format outlined above.
- Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct.
- Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme will be accepted.
- Please keep your signature dimensions reasonable (e.g., 500px wide by 150px high).
- DO NOT submit signatures that you did not create or signatures that were created for you.
- DO NOT vote for your own signature and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for your signature.
- Signatures that are drawn with software tools (e.g., pencil and paintbrush tools) will not be accepted.
- Please clearly modify your images and create unique signatures. DO MORE THAN resize a screenshot.
- Only ONE entry per user per contest will be accepted. Please only post the final version of your signature.
- I will announce the winner of this signature contest here in this thread when the poll closes.
- The winner of this contest will be given a special Beyond: Two Souls forum rank for one month.
- The PlayStation Network ID whose forum rank will change temporarily will be the one used to make the submission.
- Only forum members with regular (or temporary) ranks and rank shields are eligible for this reward.
NOTE: If you fail to follow the rules in any way, shape, or form then you may be disqualified from this month's signature contest.
The poll for this month’s Beyond: Two Souls signature contest is up and running! Entries for September are no longer being accepted.
The poll for this signature contest was placed into the BEYOND: Two Souls section. It can be found on the right side below the widgets for the Announcements and Private Messages. The polls widget will not always be visible. You may need to scroll down in order to see it.
Be sure to look out for other signature contests here in the forums and good luck to our participants! The winner will be announced next week.
Top Choice: KANE-FIRE’s Entry (46%)
Congratulations, KANE-FIRE! You have won the Beyond: Two Souls Signature Contest for September 2013.
You will be able to sport our special "Supernatural Entity" forum rank for one month.
NOTE: It might take longer than usual for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient. If you do not receive your rank by the end of this week then don't worry as you will get the opportunity to sport it for its full duration before the end of October.