Oct 16 2013
By: Giulianosse-BR First Son 8 posts

Beyond Two Souls extended soundtrack

[ Edited ]
4 replies 562 views Edited Oct 16, 2013

Hello!

I just want to know if there is any plan on releasing the Beyond Two Souls Extended Soundtrack on PSN Store USA. If I'm not mistaken, it is already available on European PSN Store(since Oct. 9) but I don't want to create a new account just to buy the soundtrack. Did anyone at Sony or Quantic Dream said anything about this? If so, when?

I also sent an email to Quantic Dream support regarding this question, but I still haven't received a reply by now (maybe an error occurred when sending it because I was redirectioned to QD's site home after hitting the send button - who knows?). 

Sorry if this has already been discussed or is off topic, but I searched the answer for this question during 3 days on Google (no jokes)and other gamore than 4 days (no jokes but haven't found an answer yet.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Beyond Two Souls extended soundtrack

Oct 20, 2013

I'm wondering the very same thing and I've been searching the iTunes store on daily basis, but nothing...

The soundtrack was wonderful throughout the game. I have the special edition but I hope those 4 songs aren't all what we'll get for this wonderful game.

Instagram: @RinoTheBouncer | WWW.RINOTHEBOUNCER.COM | Twitter: @RinoTheBouncer
Message 2 of 5 (482 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

The extended soundtrack is on US PSN now for $4.99 in case you haven't noticed yet.

Message 3 of 5 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013
Is there anywhere I can get a physical copy of the OST? I loathe iTunes and I don't live in North America Smiley Sad
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 4 of 5 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3250 posts

Oct 29, 2013

gs6262 wrote:

The extended soundtrack is on US PSN now for $4.99 in case you haven't noticed yet.

Thanks for the heads up.

Message 5 of 5 (364 Views)
0 Likes