Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 17 2013
By: GrayGargoyle PlayStation MVP 11054 posts

Beyond any doubt, are you prepared to go Beyond?

11 replies 197 views Edited Sep 17, 2013

Feeling nervous, excited maybe? Summer will close shop before you know it, and that means the Fall's Holiday season is upon us once again with banner titles such as Batman: Arkham Origins, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Gran Turismo 6 to offer potentially substantial substitutes to other games we may be playing this year.

Beyond: Two Souls is perhaps one of the biggest though, or at least you'd think it would be provided Heavy Rain's turnout. Do you think we'll be elevated to new gaming heights yet again? Do you think Beyond will provide for a unique experience in anyway? What sort of feelings have you toward the game at this time?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Re: Beyond any doubt, are you prepared to go Beyond?

Sep 17, 2013

this and Batman Arkham Origins will be my final PS3 games, then in february I'm continuing on PS4 with infamous second son, watch dogs and assassin's creed 4 black flag :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28968 posts

Sep 17, 2013

I'm so ready for this!

It's going to blow TLoU out of the water!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Sep 17, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I'm so ready for this!

It's going to blow TLoU out of the water!

BRIT-KO

BOTH GAMES ARE EQUALLY AWESOME AND WILL TOGETHER BE THE BEST GAMES OF THE YEAR :smileyhappy:

MATTHIJS xD

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11054 posts

Sep 17, 2013

I wouldn't say a game is excellent before actually playing it. Though Beyond: Two Souls could be a quality title based on Quantic Dream's previous work, there's a chance that like every company in the business they may falter.

While the chance for that may be small given the developer's pedigree, I have hope the game will be one of the year's biggest success stories. I'm also hopeful this game will be able to turn peoples' heads around in the same way Heavy Rain impacted the gaming landscape. There isn't always going to be a game that does something that we haven't seen before. If anything, I'm a little scared Beyond: Two Souls might not give us anything very groundbreaking.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Sep 20, 2013

I am ready to play this game and stop TLOU for a while. :smileytongue: Can't wait!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (174 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11415 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

I don’t see myself liking Beyond: Two Souls more than The Last of Us but that’s just me. I have no plans to pick up this video game any time soon. I really should be playing Grand Theft Auto V and then sinking my teeth into Watch Dogs and Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. I’m sure Quantic Dream will give us something similar to (and hopefully better than!) Heavy Rain but I’m not sure if I’m looking for a piece of "interactive drama" right now.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 22, 2013

I was born ready for this game. Heavy Rain is one of my favorite games of all time. I will get this game, along with Batman and WWE 2K14. So thrilled to go beyond and discover what happens after life.. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Sep 22, 2013

supersyeed wrote:

I was born ready for this game. Heavy Rain is one of my favorite games of all time. I will get this game, along with Batman and WWE 2K14. So thrilled to go beyond and discover what happens after life.. :smileyhappy:

I'm really looking forward to the game, but I hope it doesn't go to much into the supernatural, I don't mind Aiden being around and doing impossible stuff, but I don't want to walk around for 3 hours in a world that does not excist, but whatever, I have faith that the game will be very good :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Sorry guys but I doubt very much that Beyond will be better than The Last of Us and that's coming from someone who thought very highly of Heavy Rain. Naughty Dog are pros at what they do and Beyond won't even be in the GOTY discussion i'm sure. It will be a great game though.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (150 Views)
0 Likes