Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
13435 posts

Re: Critics Not Impressed with the Quantic Dream Genre like they were in 2009

Oct 22, 2013

Teus wrote:
Hey you should know this type of game is not for everyone... It's just a matter of preference, to me I like these type of games, and I can't wait to play their next game.. But I'm not going to call them stupid for not liking the game.. Because I do understand some people won't like what David is trying to do

I will continue to call them stupid for not understanding the game, everyone has said the plot is all over the place and if they had played the game through they would understand why it's like that.

There is nothing but stupidity for critisizing something when it's fully explained why it's like that.

The game is not for everyone. I get that. If people say. "I hate games that are aiming to be a movie" I'll understand. But the plot thing is a case of stupidity vs ignorance.

Message 11 of 16 (355 Views)
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

I also think is a bit strange to like heavy rain and not to like this game. On the other hand i dont like interactive movies at all. I dont even like uncharted for the same reason. I prefer games with 99% gameplay in a game that lasts for many many hours. A review of the game kukugames

Message 12 of 16 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I don't trust critics. I prefer to judge games after I played them myself. And currently Beyond: Two Souls is my favorite game of all times.

Message 13 of 16 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Been a while since i actually relied on a review to decide to buy a game or not, most are extremely biased and pretty much never take any real risk, they just stay within the current standard when it comes to notation.

Message 14 of 16 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

Let's see here.. I will agree that the game was NOT as much for the traditional gamer.  The game was easy, lets face that.

The story line was not "nonsense crap" and it didn't have "unlikeable characters."  I'm sorry but if you didn't find a character that you like, or you did not feel anything the game was attempting to express, you are most likely too young.  I'm only 23, but i think you would have to be atleast 16 and developing early to understand this game.  As for making it more similar to the The Last Of Us, I can't say they would go wrong in that direction...  But generally when a game goes for good combat the story slips between the cracks.

I am a gamer, I play FPS, RPGS, RTS and generally anything but Sims and sports games.  In that sense, I understand your point but you completely missed this games point and failed to understand a very complex situation.  Stick to your pointless violence games that don't have a story line and have fun.  The rest of us, will continue to enjoy something more out of a good story.

Message 15 of 16 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11105 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Teus wrote:
Hey you should know this type of game is not for everyone... It's just a matter of preference, to me I like these type of games, and I can't wait to play their next game.. But I'm not going to call them stupid for not liking the game.. Because I do understand some people won't like what David is trying to do

They're stupid.

Message 16 of 16 (286 Views)
0 Likes