Oct 12 2013
By: TomatoDragon Treasure Hunter 4730 posts

Just finished the game...

[ Edited ]
9 replies 502 views Edited Oct 12, 2013
Enjoyed it very much. My wife watched, and now she's doing her own playthrough. I'll be going back and watching all the different endings, and making decisions I didn't before. Will platinum. It's definitely not a game for everyone...but I loved it. And the way the ending prologue is...screams sequel.

Message 1 of 10 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11448 posts

Re: Just finished the game...

Oct 12, 2013
Yea it def opens the door for a sequel but I wouldn't bet on it... They have yet to make a sequel to any of their past games... Hell I still want them to revisit omikron: nomad soul
>

Message 2 of 10 (497 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 15, 2013

i am hoping for a sequel. i also hope they make the plot not feel so choppy. i would like to see dlc that fills the blanks between episodes.

Message 3 of 10 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4730 posts

Oct 15, 2013
I actually really liked how the story jumped around. Made sense, what with Jodie's memory starting to unravel. Kinda reminded me of a Tarantino flic.

Message 4 of 10 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4786 posts

Oct 15, 2013

I have played it multiple times to get all the trophies. Now I feel I have the game imbedded into my mind. But now it seems pointless to do another playthrough since I know every possible outcome and all the character responses. At this I am hoping they would consider some DLC, like they did with Heavy Rain and the Taxidermist.

I have to say the game is a very remarkable game. But I think I need to play a different game because this game is very emotional and makes you sad for the most part, or it did for me or maybe it is the music?

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 5 of 10 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 17, 2013

This game truly is remarkable, I pre-ordered right after E3, and sadly 3 weeks before my original 2007 60 Gig ps3 decided to DIE. Of all the times to YLOD :/  

Anyways when it released I thought I wouldn't get a chance to play it since im not going to bother buying a ps3 a 1 month before the ps4. So I decided to  watch the gameplay on youtube. I watched it all in 2 days, to darn addicting... After a watched it all, I was even more enticed to play it myself. So I asked brother inlaw to borrow his ps3 and bought the game. SO I have to applaud QD, because I don't think any other game would have made me buy it even after knowing all that happens.

I think would have even bought it without the intention to play it again, just to support the developers and people involved in such an extraordinary game. Ive never felt so attached to characters in a game or movie

I have to say though, I actually regret watching it on youtube, because it's going to take away from the full experience now :/ like David Cage said about heacy rain "I think playing it several times is also a way to kill the magic of it.” 

These types of games definitly loose some orginalness over many plays.

Message 6 of 10 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Why not play co-op? I would also recommend trying the touch app. It's actually very well done.  I think I like it better than the controller.

Message 7 of 10 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Oct 25, 2013
What is the touch app?, i liked the game but it wasn't very long
Message 8 of 10 (299 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Agreed, I wish some of these games were longer and this game should of been longer because I enjoyed every moment of it. However I can't play it for a second play through until I get a new PS3 as my current one is slowly dying from the YLOD!
Message 9 of 10 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Oct 31, 2013

On my second playthrough and still liking every bit of it.

Those kind of game might be a love or hate kind of games but i can't get enough of those, really thankfull there's studio like Quantic Dream willing to take risk and deliver experiences going farther than the simple shooting trend who's been going on for a few years.

Message 10 of 10 (247 Views)
0 Likes