Oct 09 2013
By: DontMessWithChef First Son 2 posts

Soundtrack with special edition incomplete?

9 replies 712 views Edited Oct 9, 2013

Hi folks - 

It seems the soundtrack that comes with the special edition is a platry 4 tracks - I seem to recall seeing track lists that have 16 tracks.  

Anyone know if this is intentional, and where we can get the remaining tracks?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (712 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Soundtrack with special edition incomplete?

Oct 9, 2013

I was gonna ask the same question. I got the special edition and only 4 track included. I remember they are saying 16 tracks. Hans Zimmers website lists the soundrack as 16 tracks http://www.hans-zimmer.com/index.php?rub=disco&id=1197 

So I am not sure why we got 4 tracks. I would like to find out about this and get the full soundrack.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (694 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Oct 9, 2013

I was going to ask the same thing , looks like everyone has the same issue .

I just e-mailed the develoeprs to ask them but have not gooten a reply back , if I do and have any info to pass on I'll come back and replay here .

Hopefully its just a glitch in the dlc and they upload the full soundtrack , it should be two hours of music , not 16 minutes in 4 tracks

other than that though I'm loving the game , probably 8 hours in already and I'll be playing it again as soon as I finish to get a different ending . the only words to describe the game are WOW and WOW

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer .

A goal is not always meant to be reached , it often serves simply as something to aim at

Bruce Lee
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (687 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Thanks! Hopefully you will hear from them soon. I haven`t start playing yet but I heard its a very good game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (668 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 10, 2013

yeah same here **bleep** the whole album of last of us was 30 songs.. this is just an EP from Mr. Zimmer

by the way the wole OST its available to purchase at the Store so... good job 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (625 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 10, 2013

I just found this http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/lorne-balfe-produced-hans-zimmer-beyond-two-162518/

Apperantly special edition includes only 4 tracks so its not a glitch and rest will be released on itunes. 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Oct 10, 2013

I didn't get any reply from quantic dream , but I guess that I don't need to wait arounf for one anymore after seeing that link , only 4 tracks is a bummer but better than nothing

I finished the game an hour ago , great game . I'll play it again this weekend to get another ending and see what heppens when I make different choices

spolier alert

the level in somalia is so awesome I wish there was a sequal to this game feattuing only that type of game play , jodi as a cia agent doing missions for a whole game would be really really good .

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer .

A goal is not always meant to be reached , it often serves simply as something to aim at

Bruce Lee
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Oct 12, 2013

Am I the only one really **bleep** at this I wish we could do something.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (513 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 12, 2013

Yes, it is super lame.  I'm only hoping that's a temporary issue.  

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Oct 14, 2013
I can't believe it's only 4 tracks either - not much of a "soundtrack" IMO. The awesome looking steelbook and the OST were the main reasons I wanted the special edition, pfffttt!!

Is there some where else we can get a full physical copy of the B:TS OST besides iTunes? I hate iTunes and apple, ugh!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (477 Views)
0 Likes