Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 22 2013
By: NightShadowOwl Lombax Warrior 168 posts

What's the easiest/quickest way to platinum?

4 replies 229 views Edited Dec 22, 2013
Two-part question:

1. If I get a SE from region 3 I can't use its DLC, but if I buy a region 2 (europe) DLC from eBay will it work perfectly on my region 3 PSN account? SE is sold out everywhere.

2. What's the easiest most convienient way to plat without making multiple saves? I'd rather not have to play the game 11 or 12 times entirely just to get it.

Any info will be appreciated, thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Re: What's the easiest/quickest way to platinum?

Dec 22, 2013

Can't say that I'm familiar with regional differences between eBay copies of a game and others, but as for your second question Beyond: Two Souls won't require multiple save files. In fact, the game is actually all based on a single save. It's just that once you complete the game and have access to all the chapters, then you can do what you want with it. Whether you want to chapter jump or go through it all again (whilst no harm will come to the available chapters) then you can do that in any order you want.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (218 Views)
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Dec 28, 2013
Ah ok, thanks for elaborating. Much appreciated, glad to hear I don't have to replay the game over and over again. Though when I replay a chapter to get the other 'pathway', would that alter the rest of the decisions/choices I've made in later chapters?

I'm not sure if that made much sense.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (188 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11073 posts

Dec 28, 2013

When you replay through the game, the only thing you need to worry about as far as decision-making goes is...

Spoiler
Spoiler
when you either save or kill all the people that you intend harm or leave left alive. In Beyond: Two Souls there is a pathway to life and one to the other side. It's best if you didn't know this information, but basically it's probably impossible to elaborate on your question without including as much knowledge. Just play through the game as you would either rescuing all the first time through, and then load up the specific chapter in which you want to go the other way around. From then on you'll do the exact opposite. These elements of the game will all be explained in trophy guides you can find online, if you're curious.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Dec 31, 2013

Thanks for the tip I havent read your spoiler tag yet - I'm still waiting for my special edition to be delivered. Though I've watched a couple of walkthroughs until the 'hunted' chapter. I'm assuming when you re-play a chapter, you can still collect the remaining collectiables (that you missed the first play-through) as Aiden? 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes