Jan 03 2014
By: AngelMisfortune Splicer 67 posts

Which ending did you choose and why?

4 replies 157 views Edited Jan 3, 2014

So, I just got done playing this game a few days ago, and I picked Ryan on accidently actually, as my cat jumped up on my lap and hit the button (no joke).

I always thought that even though I didn't know the people in the Navajo chapter that long, the area itself seemed very peaceful, so I think I would either have picked that or the Zoey one, since they loved her at her lowest of lows.

I'm a sucker for romance, but Ryan I feel tried to redeem himself way too late. After seeing his behavior when he took her to the CIA, the mission betrayal and various other snide remarks he's made, I just...no. A major one for me was when they were at the apartment and she stopped because apparently I didn't realize you could prevent the attempted assault scene--he just got up and left!

Anyway, what did you pick and why?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Re: Which ending did you choose and why?

Jan 8, 2014

AngelMisfortune wrote:

So, I just got done playing this game a few days ago, and I picked Ryan on accidently actually, as my cat jumped up on my lap and hit the button (no joke).

I always thought that even though I didn't know the people in the Navajo chapter that long, the area itself seemed very peaceful, so I think I would either have picked that or the Zoey one, since they loved her at her lowest of lows.

I'm a sucker for romance, but Ryan I feel tried to redeem himself way too late. After seeing his behavior when he took her to the CIA, the mission betrayal and various other snide remarks he's made, I just...no. A major one for me was when they were at the apartment and she stopped because apparently I didn't realize you could prevent the attempted assault scene--he just got up and left!

Anyway, what did you pick and why?

I picked the Infraworld. Mainly because you find out who Aiden really is and the idea of them being seperated kind of tore at my heart strings.

At that point I didn't actually know he would still be there in the life endings, but I'm sill okay with my choice. Life had up until that point been terrible for Jodie so I figured waterfalls and stuff while being with her brother would be best. My favourite life ending is Zoey though. The Ryan ending would be my least favourite, honestly I didn't like him at all throughout the game, especially after he falls in love with you out of the blue.

All the endings kind of make me tear up though :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (141 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1137 posts

Jan 9, 2014
The ending with Zoey. That story was my most favorite.
Usually I'd put my Loadout, but I feel this is more important. A friend of a friend ingame told me the burst rifle should be a purchasable. That's all you need to know.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11014 posts

Jan 12, 2014
I picked Beyond for personal reasons. It just felt... right...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (118 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6698 posts

Jan 15, 2014
I have Platinum so I've done them all :smileyvery-happy:. There are 11 requirements with about 2-3 movies in them so there are really 24 endings. Anyway the one I did first was one of the harder ones, save everyone and go Beyond yourself, that one really touched me, as it really seemed movie-like. You know how the hero always sacrifices themselves and then dies in the end in a tragic story? It just seemed so fitting. Masterpiece of a game and masterpiece of a studio. I will support Quantic Dream until the end.
Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes