Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 10 2009
By: twiggy1807 Splicer 76 posts

Just beat the game, WOW.

23 replies 35 views Edited Oct 10, 2009

So I just beat Batman AA, and I have to say this was one of the most enjoyable games I have played in quite sometime. The graphics were breathtaking, the combat was easy to get going with and yet so hard to really become a master of it, and what a story.

My only complaint is that I didn't want it to end!!

I truly hope that there is a sequel in the works, although I think this will keep me occupied for some time to come. (Who knows, maybe "No Man's Land"?)

I encourage anyone who enjoys a good action game to grab this and join the fun.

Who dares,wins!
Message 1 of 24 (35 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Re: Just beat the game, WOW.

Oct 11, 2009
I really hope there is a sequel with two-face as the main villian
I miss cyd :smileysad:
Message 2 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Oct 11, 2009

I agree; the game is absolutely awesome. I too would love a sequel and will be playing Arkham Asylum up until one is announced, or not announced, for that matter. It's easily one of the best titles in my library and everyone should give it a try. It's the only game I've ever played where I actually took the time to master the combat. I was having so much fun with the Challenge Rooms in attempting to reach those elusive bat medals, that I eventually became comfortable enough with the combat to be pulling off not only huge combos, but ones that were varied as well. Overall, I actually felt like Batman.

I'll be keeping my eye on Rocksteady for sure. I really hope they recognize that they started a potentially great series and therefore follow-up with another great game.

Message 3 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Oct 12, 2009
This game is one of the only multiplatform games i liked in a while, most that come out now they throw that online in there and its not needed, its takes perfection to make a story mode game with quality.I'll definitely keep playing this game.
gravediggaz79>Games:MetalGearSolid4,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2,Batman Arkham Asylum, LittleBigPlanet,Burnout Paradise,Killzone 2,Resident Evil 5,Street Fighter IV Edition.Resistance 2,Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 4 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Oct 12, 2009

I also just beated this game and it was very good but way to short.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Oct 12, 2009

BadLTD wrote:

I also just beated this game and it was very good but way to short.

i found out that aiming for trophies is the best way to get most out of this game in particular...btw this is the only plat i had, i felt the same way as you do

I miss cyd :smileysad:
Message 6 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 14, 2009
I have to say the game is really good and i really enjoyed but they should make sequel and have robin as your partner and have Harvey dent A.K.A. two-face
Message 7 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Oct 14, 2009
Well it is currently the Best Batman Video Game ever made.  The game experience is absolutely amazing, some people got it just to get the batcave for Home To the people that got it just for the Batcave, you guys are honestly missing out, i'm glad you get an award for Home for owning Batman but seriously at least play the game and appreciate it.  :smileyvery-happy:
Message 8 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Oct 15, 2009

twiggy1807 wrote:

So I just beat Batman AA, and I have to say this was one of the most enjoyable games I have played in quite sometime. The graphics were breathtaking, the combat was easy to get going with and yet so hard to really become a master of it, and what a story.

My only complaint is that I didn't want it to end!!

I truly hope that there is a sequel in the works, although I think this will keep me occupied for some time to come. (Who knows, maybe "No Man's Land"?)

I encourage anyone who enjoys a good action game to grab this and join the fun.

yeah thats what most say after playing it.did u download the 3 ABSOLUTELY FREE DLC packs?more fun for free!!!!i love u Rocksteady!!!marry me?
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 9 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 15, 2009
I finished my first play through on normal last night, by the end I felt like Batman! Contemplating wether or not to jump into hard difficulty sooner rather than later...
Message 10 of 24 (35 Views)
0 Likes