Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 13 2013
By: Res-R-Rex Wastelander 574 posts

Scare Tactics

5 replies 358 views Edited Apr 13, 2013

I would like to see in the new game, the ability to break street lights and interior lights. In the comics Batman does this to strike fear into and confuse the criminals. This could be something you do which would be like a modifier to combat and increase your damage. Also I would like the ability to use smoke bombs when I want, no cool down period, maybe just limit the amount you can carry. Other than that it will be great to see more of Gotham before the events of Arkham Asylum, or Arkham City, with even more places to go and explore.  

All right you primitive screwheads listen up....
Get your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 6 (358 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11174 posts

Re: Scare Tactics

Apr 13, 2013

It might be nice if Batman: Arkham Origins actually felt like an open-world game compared to Batman: Arkham City. Sure there was a lot of ground to cover, but the city itself felt rather compact. If the game's environment were expansive like that of a game more akin to Red Dead Redemption or Grand Theft Auto IV, then I could imagine a larger-scaled Gotham City where it actually feels like you're in a city.

Message 2 of 6 (356 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25196 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Res-R-Rex wrote:

I would like to see in the new game, the ability to break street lights and interior lights. In the comics Batman does this to strike fear into and confuse the criminals. This could be something you do which would be like a modifier to combat and increase your damage. Also I would like the ability to use smoke bombs when I want, no cool down period, maybe just limit the amount you can carry. Other than that it will be great to see more of Gotham before the events of Arkham Asylum, or Arkham City, with even more places to go and explore.  

The game already has that.

Message 3 of 6 (349 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25196 posts

Apr 14, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

It might be nice if Batman: Arkham Origins actually felt like an open-world game compared to Batman: Arkham City. Sure there was a lot of ground to cover, but the city itself felt rather compact. If the game's environment were expansive like that of a game more akin to Red Dead Redemption or Grand Theft Auto IV, then I could imagine a larger-scaled Gotham City where it actually feels like you're in a city.

The Christmas Eve setting is going to mean that there's less activity, but Gotham won't feel abandoned.

Message 4 of 6 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
574 posts

Apr 14, 2013

You can hit the lights and such, but it does not darken a room, or a street corner. In Arkham City you can break the security cameras that track you but thats about it. I would just like lighting to be able to be altered. Any way still looking forward to this game!

All right you primitive screwheads listen up....
Get your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 6 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jul 16, 2013

i want to make this game for androidI

Message 6 of 6 (188 Views)
0 Likes