Jan 27 2013
By: WalterDWormack Lombax Warrior 147 posts

Several AGGRAVATING things.

4 replies 318 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

Now that our Dark Knight has kicked the collective arses of all MAJOR PLAYERS in this little drama, JUST WHO THE HELL IS RUNNING ARKHAM CITY???  Just what's being done about TYGER SECURITY? Who's manning the guard towers on the 'perimeter' of Arkham City?  AND WHY CAN'T BATMAN KILL THAT DAMNED SHARK IN THE F'ING MUSEUM?????

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (318 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
23866 posts

Re: Several AGGRAVATING things.

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

WalterDWormack wrote:

Now that our Dark Knight has kicked the collective arses of all MAJOR PLAYERS in this little drama, JUST WHO THE HELL IS RUNNING ARKHAM CITY???  Just what's being done about TYGER SECURITY? Who's manning the guard towers on the 'perimeter' of Arkham City?  AND WHY CAN'T BATMAN KILL THAT DAMNED SHARK IN THE F'ING MUSEUM?????

I would guess that the Gotham PD would be running Arkham City or there's some sort of chain of command in place, and Batman does not kill.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (313 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

WalterDWormack wrote:

Now that our Dark Knight has kicked the collective arses of all of the MAJOR PLAYERS in this little drama, JUST WHO THE HELL IS RUNNING ARKHAM CITY???  Just what's being done about TYGER SECURITY? Who's manning the guard towers on the 'perimeter' of Arkham City?  AND WHY CAN'T BATMAN KILL THAT DAMNED SHARK IN THE F'ING MUSEUM?????

I would guess that the Gotham PD would be running Arkham City or there's some sort of chain of command in place, and Batman does not kill.

Batman doesn't kill PEOPLE, I think 35000lbs of CARNIVAROUS MARINE LIFE THAT EATS WHATEVER IS IN THE WATER WITH IT DAMNED SURE DOESN'T QUALIFY AS PEOPLE. (Excuse the caps!)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (309 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Batman just let me know he I now on Vacation.

As far as the shark goes, he says; "What Evs"

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (305 Views)
Fender Bender
2350 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

WalterDWormack wrote:

Well to be fair Batman totally killed a guy in Arkham Asylum, in second room with the gas, when you cut the rope of the guy hanging upside down and he crahses through the ceiling and dies in the process :smileyvery-happy:

But I get what you mean lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (300 Views)
0 Likes