First Son
2 posts

Re: [Battlefield 3] End Admin Abuse: Revise Admin Controls (Your Support Is Needed!)

Jan 16, 2013
Message 21 of 23 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: [Battlefield 3] End Admin Abuse: Revise Admin Controls (Your Support Is Needed!)

May 19, 2013
I was kicked several times and then banned from the dirty dogs Metro server on the PlayStation 3. My team was being spawn camped on Operation Metro and I was using the MAV to spot snipers. apparently some admin didn't like that, however there were no rules stating that was not allowed. I was in fact playing the game correctly and being a team player spotting snipers from the glass building as we could not move. Avoid this server. I sent a message to the owner hoping to get an explanation because I play on that server all the time.this was not the first time I did this either so apparently this admIn needs his rights removed.
Message 22 of 23 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2730 posts

May 19, 2013

This thread needs to be closed. 

Absolutely nothing will be done in regards to azzhats admining some far away server/PS3. It doesn't even get resolved thru

the BattleLog forums.

Random Images

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Message 23 of 23 (125 Views)
0 Likes