Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 03 2013
By: thesupertman Treasure Hunter 6552 posts

Do you really think things will be perfect for next gen?

7 replies 101 views Edited Nov 3, 2013
NO.

I did a little research, and it turns out BF4 on the PC is having tones of bugs, crashes, and other problems. ON PC. I'm pretty sure PCs are stronger than the PS3 and Xbox 360... And its been confirmed by multiple sources that BF4 is better on PC than PS4 and Xbone. If PC is having problems, of course next gen will have problems... Unless dice fixes their game.

I'm just trying to say if BF4 isn't good on Ps3, PC, and 360 it won't be perfect on next gen.

THIS is not a BF4 hate thread. I have not played the final game, but I loved almost every minute of the beta (when it worked) I think we all just need to give BF4 some time. Dice will probobly fix most the problems with a update!

I am still planning on getting BF4 on my Bday this month. I asked my friend on ps3 and he said it was awesome! Hopefully Dice fixes it tho :smileyhappy:
Message 1 of 8 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Re: Do you really think things will be perfect for next gen?

Nov 3, 2013
It will be perfect. You have a bad attitude, listen to the advertisements and just throw boatloads of cash at the DEVs, I mean really, would they ever lie? :smileysurprised:
Message 2 of 8 (98 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Lol. Maybe DICE will have a fundraiser to fix the problems. "For ever 100 dollars 1 big is fixed" lol.

But seriously, I really wanted to get BF4 for my ps3, and I don't really want any other games.
Message 3 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
1611 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Well in reality what game is perfect? Every game I have ever played in my life has had some flaw in one way or another.
Message 4 of 8 (88 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8822 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

Unclear_Motive wrote:
Well in reality what game is perfect? Every game I have ever played in my life has had some flaw in one way or another.

I promise you nobody has a track record close to that of DICE's when it comes to releasing games unfinished or witth a ton of issues. Not only Battlefield, but have you taken a look at Medal of Honor? That was a sad excuse for a AAA release, game was unplayable for the first few days. Battlefield 3 was much more polished and ready for release than both of the Bad Company titles, it took DICE 8 months to release conquest mode for BC1. I really was disappointed with BC2, as it did not feel like Battlefield. Linear maps, usually 3-4 objectives with limited vehicles. I still don't understand how DICE was able to accomplish 24-man servers with 7-8 flag maps on the Playstation 2, and yet they can't seem to design those dynamic maps anymore. Armored Kill was horrible, let's be honest.

Anyway, enough about gameplay issues, BF4 from what I understand is broken pretty bad. The UI is not even close to par, and gameplay is iffy. Connection issues still exist and the freezing problems have not gone away. EA is so hardballed on pushing a game out every few years, they allow a game to go gold far before it is ready and you get crap like MoH:WF and BF4. Who ever heard of having a Beta less than 4 weeks away from release? Not to mention, the Beta was a pretty old build, I think DICE stated it was from June. People defend it saying, "Oh, they cab just patch day one." Balancing and connection issues are one thing, but releasing a game with the inability to join on friends and invite it pretty bad. (Or with any major design issues) Tell me if you've ever picked up a CoD title on release and online been this damning? You may not be a fan of CoD, but I assure you you'll be able to party up with friends and the VOiP won't be unusable for months (I'm looking at you, Bad Company...)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 5 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Nov 3, 2013

GuNz_52 wrote:
I promise you nobody has a track record close to that of DICE's when it comes to releasing games unfinished or witth a ton of issues.

Bethesda.... Especially on PS3....

Message 6 of 8 (71 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1335 posts

Nov 3, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
NO.

I did a little research, and it turns out BF4 on the PC is having tones of bugs, crashes, and other problems. ON PC. I'm pretty sure PCs are stronger than the PS3 and Xbox 360... And its been confirmed by multiple sources that BF4 is better on PC than PS4 and Xbone. If PC is having problems, of course next gen will have problems... Unless dice fixes their game.

I'm just trying to say if BF4 isn't good on Ps3, PC, and 360 it won't be perfect on next gen.

THIS is not a BF4 hate thread. I have not played the final game, but I loved almost every minute of the beta (when it worked) I think we all just need to give BF4 some time. Dice will probobly fix most the problems with a update!

I am still planning on getting BF4 on my Bday this month. I asked my friend on ps3 and he said it was awesome! Hopefully Dice fixes it tho :smileyhappy:

Everything will have issues everyone wants next gen ps4 cause " oh it will look sooooo much better 60ps 1080p" blah ps3 still for me:smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 8 (61 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Nov 4, 2013

I don't think it'll be that rough of a start- maybe a few glitches here and there. What I'm worried about is transferring my progress to next-gen (could care less about stats cause I suck at BF LOL). Do y'all think that will be easy to do?

Message 8 of 8 (49 Views)