Mar 30 2013
By: SKIN_EE First Son 11 posts

Looking for a clan

[ Edited ]
2 replies 93 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Hi. Im very new to PS3. Had enough of the ****box. Made the change. Id love to find a few like minded players that play the objective in BF3. Make a few friends. Win some games. You get the idea.. So if theres anyone there who could get me started in BF3 that would be great. Im nearly 40. But I can aim. And I dont have the premium...yet. So any help to get me started will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Edit: profanity

Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Looking for a clan

Mar 30, 2013
I usually get online around 10 or half 10 Irish time. Which I believe is GMT.
Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: Looking for a clan

Apr 2, 2013

Feel free to check out www.sadsog.com/forum

Like minded gamers who value teamwork over individual skill.  We have been around since 2009.

A little of what SAD-SOG has to offer:

We are a true gaming community. We provide a moderated forum open to all individuals who seek gaming industry analysis, discussion and research that is deep and impactful.

Looking for a team with loyalty? Our community is 100% team member supported and funded. That means no advertisements or pesky pop-ups. Over 70% of our members have been with the team for over a year. We have over 51,000 member posts in our forum, covering 2100 topics, in 8 different categories and over 1.6 million page views (as of February 2013). We run an active community that is professionally led and moderated. We also provide an engaging community for those teammates who truly want to participate. SOG is high speed low drag.

Change breeds opportunity. SAD-SOG is also not opposed to change. We constantly review our format, presentation, structure and sites to ensure that we are providing a leading edge experience for all gamers.

www.sadsog.com/forum
Message 3 of 3 (76 Views)
0 Likes