Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 27 2013
By: bookepride Treasure Hunter 4468 posts

New "Enlisted" dog tag, but limited?

10 replies 3297 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

If you go look at your Battlelog you'll see three dog tags that can be unlocked. But the first one of those is the "Enlisted" dog tag. From browsing around it looks like it'll be a promo when you pre-order Battlefield 4. There may be a catch though - maybe only one retailer will do it unless others are about to update their websites and say you'll get this digital dog tag for BF3 when you pre-order from them also.

Here is what is says from Amazon (and yes this is real since it's being sold by EAs official Amazon.

"For a Limited Time, Pre-order and Get a Digital Dogtag
Pre-order Battlefield 4 before April 13, 2013 and get a digital dog tag. This offer will unlock additional in-game content in Battlefield 4, available when the game launches this Fall. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Access code will be emailed within two business days after your order is placed. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer order."

Source

Enlisted.jpg

YB

Message 1 of 11 (3,297 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3676 posts

Re: New "Enlisted" dog tag, but limited?

Mar 27, 2013
I'm trying not to bite when it come to pre-ordering, as much as I want to. 'Cause I know there's gonna be some better offers in the coming months.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 11 (3,291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Yeah I'm sure there would be. I remember when I pre-ordered BF3 and was choosing between BestBuy and Gamestop. BestBuy gave you different multiplayer skins (SPECACT Kit) and GameStop gave you the Physical Warfare pack (wasn't that fancy actually). And of course DICE and EA just said let's sell the SPECACT Kit so those people got screwed over when short-cuts came to the store to buy. Not to mention codes were all over eBay.

I won't pre-order anywhere, especially just for a digital dog tag for BF3. I'm hoping for something that will be rare down the road and not just a bunch of things they will sell later on to make an exta buck.

YB

Message 3 of 11 (3,285 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16564 posts

Mar 28, 2013

wait 6 months for a bundle that includes  all the DLC. Plus, that will give them time to iron out all the glitches and problems.

Message 4 of 11 (3,270 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2727 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

wait 6 months for a bundle that includes  all the DLC. Plus, that will give them time to iron out all the glitches and problems.

Your head is in the right place, but unfortunately, a year later, and this still hasn't happened for BF3.

I'll get this game, yeah. But not right away and not on PS3. No way.

Random Images

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Message 5 of 11 (3,266 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Mar 28, 2013
What does DLCs have to do with the dog tag? Nada.

YB

Message 6 of 11 (3,264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16564 posts

Mar 29, 2013

BelovID wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Your head is in the right place, but unfortunately, a year later, and this still hasn't happened for BF3.

I'll get this game, yeah. But not right away and not on PS3. No way.

Mmmm, well, I was referring to premium edition of the game.

Message 7 of 11 (3,253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I originally thought it was obtained by pre-ordering BF4 too, but when I saw that it was unlocked on Battlelog, I started up BF3 to find out that it had been unlocked during E3 week as a gift to all BF3 premium members for their dedication.

Message 8 of 11 (946 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 18, 2013
Sorry but this is wrong I'm afraid, I have this dogtag but I havent pre ordered BF4
Message 9 of 11 (506 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3676 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

manningdude wrote:
Sorry but this is wrong I'm afraid, I have this dogtag but I havent pre ordered BF4

Do you by chance have BF3 Premium? Because EA/DICE gave away this tag during the week of E3 to Premium members.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 11 (502 Views)
0 Likes