May 13 2013
By: AugustBlade Splicer 54 posts

Teamwork Series Episode III

6 replies 168 views Edited May 13, 2013

A new episode in our Teamwork Series. Playing CTF on Sabalan Pipeline. As always, we are trying to get other people to play Battlefield using teamwork. We hope to inspire others by our example.

We hope you enjoyed watching it as much as we enjoyed making it!

My Battlefield and other games YouTube channel
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (168 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Re: Teamwork Series Episode III

May 13, 2013

OH YEAH!!! Another installment.  Going to watch, then give my input.

BTW, sorry I haven;t got on to find you yet.  Working out some details in StarHawk and DUST.   Limited time, gives me only so much gaming opportunities, and I am attempting to get up to speed on the aforementioned games.

I will find you on there someday though.

Moble 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

May 13, 2013

Very nice indeed.  I see map orientation is a must in those CTFs.  Pretty sick.  Nice work once again!

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11309 posts

May 14, 2013

I was just thinking about this today actually, nice to see you managed to get a vid done before the servers got hit. Or did they fix'em?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 14, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I was just thinking about this today actually, nice to see you managed to get a vid done before the servers got hit. Or did they fix'em?

Yeah I got it done right before the DDOS attacks happened. Are the servers back up yet? I haven't been on there for a few days.

My Battlefield and other games YouTube channel
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3413 posts

May 14, 2013

AugustBlade wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Yeah I got it done right before the DDOS attacks happened. Are the servers back up yet? I haven't been on there for a few days.

Servers have been working fine for me the past few weeks. When you start up multiplayer for the first time, you'll ge a message saying you failed to connect to EA. But I only get that once or twice, retry, and then I'm able to play just fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (140 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

[ Edited ]
May 20, 2013

AugustBlade wrote:

A new episode in our Teamwork Series. Playing CTF on Sabalan Pipeline. As always, we are trying to get other people to play Battlefield using teamwork. We hope to inspire others by our example.

We hope you enjoyed watching it as much as we enjoyed making it!

I must say very nice teamwork there. I always like to work as a team. I watched all 3 parts.

My internet isn't the greatest so I can only play games like re5,rdr,gta4 etc with little to no lag. games like cod and bf are too much for my internet.

I'm a non competitive kind of player, this means I'll use auto aim in gta4,rdr etc. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

keep this in mind though, I remove people that I haven't played with in a while and that gets on my nerves

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes