Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 22 2013
By: AugustBlade Splicer 55 posts

The new Teamwork Series is up, episode II

[ Edited ]
7 replies 366 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhdn5PBKRrs

This video was played and recorded by AugustBlade and x_SolidSnake_x, with guest Stormtrucker in the support class. It was recorded separately, by both players and edited together to show both players perspectives. The mic dialog was recorded as well, and brings the theme of teamwork all together in this video. We hope to inspire others to be better teammates, and to make team-based multiplayer matches more competitive.

Feel free to comment below to give us some feedback.

Thanks for watching! We hope you liked it!
- AugustBlade

photo vg1st_signature.png
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (366 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Re: The new Teamwork Series is up, episode II

Apr 22, 2013

Another great display August!

I always have an issue spotting people coming up on me.  Chalk it up to my eyes getting older.  I like the coordination of spotting incoming foot soldiers to the other players.

My trigger speed leaves something to be desired.  Often, my issue is with swinging around quickly, I end up mashing the R3, thus resulting in my squatting or going flat while trying to aim.  Any tips on how to lighten my pressure on the R3, or is it merely practice?

As well, are those who get killed, spawning on you with the map, or do you have it set up to spawn on each other instantly?

Still trying to find a free moment to get on and friend you.  As well as get into some playing time.

Looking forward to it though.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3627 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Loving this series so far. You guys show an excellent display of teamwork. Keep it up.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (139 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14279 posts

Apr 23, 2013

Very nice...so great to see team-work like this. Javs are utterly lethal if a recon is working with you.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Apr 23, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

I always have an issue spotting people coming up on me.  Chalk it up to my eyes getting older.  I like the coordination of spotting incoming foot soldiers to the other players.

My trigger speed leaves something to be desired.  Often, my issue is with swinging around quickly, I end up mashing the R3, thus resulting in my squatting or going flat while trying to aim.  Any tips on how to lighten my pressure on the R3, or is it merely practice?

As well, are those who get killed, spawning on you with the map, or do you have it set up to spawn on each other instantly?

Still trying to find a free moment to get on and friend you.  As well as get into some playing time.

Moble

Hey Moble! Thanks for the comments! For the R3 thing, yes, it takes practice. I had the exact same problem, but I solved it practicing with a friend on an empty server. As for the question about spawning, our squadmates can spawn on each other after 10 seconds or so after dying. Is that what you were asking about?

Thanks again!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Apr 23, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Loving this series so far. You guys show an excellent display of teamwork. Keep it up.

We're glad you like it! This coming weekend, we are doing a special video of multiplayer in GTA4, but after that we are returning to the BF3 teamwork series. Thanks again!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Apr 24, 2013

AugustBlade wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Moble

Hey Moble! Thanks for the comments! For the R3 thing, yes, it takes practice. I had the exact same problem, but I solved it practicing with a friend on an empty server. As for the question about spawning, our squadmates can spawn on each other after 10 seconds or so after dying. Is that what you were asking about?

Thanks again!

Yes that sums it all up.  Thank you.

Practice it is.  Choosing a squad, instead of auto squadding as well.:smileyhappy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Apr 24, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

AugustBlade wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Moble

Thanks again!

Yes that sums it all up.  Thank you.

Practice it is.  Choosing a squad, instead of auto squadding as well.:smileyhappy:

Moble

Another good tips for joining squads: when looking at the players, pick a squad that has a lot of points. They are most likely playing the objective, so stick with them.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (109 Views)