Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2013
By: kakashi897 First Son 13 posts

United Task Force Operations Now Recruiting

[ Edited ]
6 replies 104 views Edited May 5, 2013

United Task Force Operations wants you to join our Battlefield 3 Regiment today! Check out our website and sign up today! We are an online gaming community on both xbox and ps3 that offers a unique and personal and fun experience for gamer's of all skill levels and needs. United Task Force Operations is not just a clan, we are a gaming community, with members from all over the world. If you choose to go to battle in North America or Europe, Australia, or even the UK, United Task Force Operations has a spot waiting to be filled by you. You are not just another member of United Task Force Operations, we offer an awards system, Recognition members for their in-game and community based achievements they deserve. We also offer leadership positions for those interested and wanting to get more actively involved in our divisions and regiments. We will do our best to ensure every member is treated with equality, consideration and respect, is given opportunities to participate, and shares in the success of our Gaming Community as a whole. Our gaming community's motto is: "Think Tactical, Play Tactical". Our structure is based off a variety of different military elements with an established rank system and Chain of Command. We have our own clan website, complete with profiles, interactive forums, private messaging system, and a live chat room. Our website allows us to manage members and resources, while providing us and our members with the necessary tools to help us keep the fun, friendly, and strategic aspects of our structured online gaming. We operate a complete Gaming Division, with Regiments dedicated to many of today's top first person shooter series (games). Within each Regiment are Squads that provide our members with a friendly group of friends and the awesome and hands on practices with your squad, often lacking in many large clans. Here you will work hand-in-hand with your team and Squad Staff to develop and practice tactics and strategies for your specific gaming regiment. While most squads engage in scheduled training sessions, there is a level of flexibility, which allows even casual gamer's a chance to play with an organized team. But that's not everything, we also operate a Recruitment Division, Training Division and a Web Team Division that supports our Online Gaming Community and help us grow and improve. All recruits must have a mic, the ability to work as a team and be objective oriented. Personal statistics can be a source of pride for any member but you are expected to put the goals of the Community and the mission before all else. Join our online Gaming Community today! Visit http://unitedtaskforceops.ihostinghq.com and register today!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14705 posts

Re: United Task Force Operations Now Recruiting

May 2, 2013

Its interesting to see these clans popping up when a new game AND console are both on the horizon..how do you plan on transitioning?Because you do know the BF3 community will drop significantly once BF4 has been out a week.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 5, 2013

And I care what you think...why?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14705 posts

May 5, 2013

kakashi897 wrote:

And I care what you think...why?

I wasnt stating an opinion...I was posting a FACT. I assume by that response you havent thought that far ahead. It was an honest question really.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3645 posts

May 6, 2013
Holy wall of text, Batman.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (83 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1301 posts

May 7, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Its interesting to see these clans popping up when a new game AND console are both on the horizon..how do you plan on transitioning?Because you do know the BF3 community will drop significantly once BF4 has been out a week.

They have a battlelog page linked on their website which is an easy way to keep in touch and/or plan for a transition.  They also have a website.  Many groups, clans, platoons use things like what's app, TeamSpeak, their friends list, and other ways to keep in contact with members they get to know outside of the game even when they move on to other games.

Kakashi:

I'm not interested in joining another platoon, but if you want to get a game going some time on PSN (I sold my Xbox copy) feel free to send me an friend request (please only one member of the platoon, preferably the most active as my friends list is nearly full again).  

Best of luck and nice PSN name!

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14705 posts

May 7, 2013

I know how they can theoretically transition...I just dont feel a clan that start recruiting at this random time is fare well when the new system/game come  out.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (71 Views)
0 Likes