Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 23 2014
By: lucidskies Lombax Warrior 228 posts

Gun ideas and questions!

5 replies 564 views Edited Apr 23, 2014
Can we request a gun for possible patch? It would be awesome to see an AA 12 shotgun in this game. It would most definitely have to be a primary weapon due to firepower and rate of deliver. I use the shotguns allot as my secondary, but I would totally equip a fully automatic shotgun that has minimal recoil such as this one as my primary weapon. It would be great for both onslaught and regular game play.

Not sure if the full version will have this but just a question.

Thanks
Lucidskies
Message 1 of 6 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Gun ideas and questions!

Apr 23, 2014

Have you tried the AR-k Shotgun? Thats pretty much what it is.

When in doubt, knife everything.
Message 2 of 6 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Apr 24, 2014
Yeah I use it most of the time in my load outs. The fire rate and power would be greater on the AA12 with virtually no recoil because of gas compression, making it a killing machine for close range. The AR-k has a fire rate if 250 with recoil coming in at 5.5 or something and dealing around 25 damage where as the AA12 would push closer to a 500 or 550 firerate with recoil coming in at 2.5 to 3ish and damage between 50 to 60. I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be an AA12, they can go with something more futuristic if needed. I'm just saying, having a high velocity shot gun as a primary weapon would be awesome for future references lol. Oh and it would be killer if they had an option for slug ammo, but I'm sure post beta we will see allot more ammo options ranging from elemental and what not.

Just suggestions is all.
Message 3 of 6 (519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 11, 2014

Hi Lucidskies, the Pc version of BLR has been around for a few years now but has not gotten any gun update so I doubt we'll get an update

Message 4 of 6 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

May 12, 2014
Well dang, lol. I've only played PC version a few times, isn't there more mod options? I know there are defiantly more camo choices.
Message 5 of 6 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

May 19, 2014

Hopefully with the success of the ps4 version both will see more maps and gear options soonish. 

See this Zombie we aren't even out of beta yet and we want more, so get to work.:smileyvery-happy:

See ya on the battlefield.

Message 6 of 6 (372 Views)