Oct 12 2008
By: DESMENTED First Son 14 posts

Buzz Controller Sync Activating Problems

3 replies 3949 views Edited Oct 12, 2008

I am posting this, because I could not seem to find the solution on the boards....

I too have had problems/problem syncing/activating the BUZZ Controllers (all four) to my PS3.

MY SOLUTION:

When one or two controllers are activated and you can't sync the other two or three... My solution was to take the batteries out of all the controllers and remove the USB stick. Put the batteries in controllers and then hold the power button on all controllers until the blue light is steadily highlighted on all four. Insert USB stick and push the "pair" button on USB stick in your PS3. The buzz controllers will all blink one or two at a time. After that, power on the controllers by pushing the power on each controller quickly (up and down in one motion), the controllers will blink eight times and be powered on. Start the game and all the controllers should blink and be activated (blinking).

My screen name is DESMENTED

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (3,949 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Buzz Controller Sync Activating Problems

Dec 9, 2009
Thanks DESMENTED! This worked perfectly! BTW - My Screename is StuckInOC
Message 2 of 4 (3,949 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 12, 2010

Thanks for the help...one note that you might need to mention,  when you are ready to press the BIND button on the USB stick, you must HOLD it down till all of the controllers blink red and blue lights several times each. Only then have you paired them successfully. 

Message 3 of 4 (3,949 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 31, 2012

may i please ask you something about the buzz controllers? i have an issue syncing them.. i read the FAQ but its not helping

so 1) does the usb have a blue led?  does it ever Light up ?

2) does the bind button on the side of the usb dongle feel sticky when u press it? or it just bumps directly out like clicky clicky ? <-- could u plz answer thaT? much appreciated thnx
Message 4 of 4 (3,641 Views)
0 Likes