Nov 26 2012
By: Redfield300 First Son 1 posts

My Buzz Quiz: Permanently Discontinued?

7 replies 4031 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Hello,

I just signed onto Buzz Quiz TV after not playing it for awhile, and while doing so, I went to visit mybuzzquiz.com to check to see how my quizzes were doing and create one or two more.

However, MyBuzzQuiz now redirects to the BuzztheGame website, with no indicator of the MyBuzzQuiz section listed anywhere.  I read on another forum that this portion of the site is now discontinued.

Is this the case?  I ask because creating quizzes was not only fun, but now that it has been shut off, getting the Platinum for both this and Buzz Quiz World has been rendered impossible if one hasn't created 20 quizzes or had them rated by enough people.

Message 1 of 8 (4,031 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: My Buzz Quiz: Permanently Discontinued?

Dec 16, 2012

Yep, it seems so. It pisses me off that this section is gone. I wanted to create a quiz also.... STUPID BUZZ WEBSITE!!!! Im never buying another BUZZ game since they dont seem to support there own game anymore....

Message 2 of 8 (3,880 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Please bring back My Buzz Quizzes. This was the best feature of Buzz that added to the longevity of the gaming experience. Surely it can't be to much of a hassle to keep the site up. Has anyone started a petition anywhere? It has to return.

Message 3 of 8 (3,311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Does anyone still play multiplayer in this game I just found out about it and like it, but never seem to find anyone online to play with? Thanks

Message 4 of 8 (3,120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 30, 2013

sorry Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 8 (3,082 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 11, 2013

yea that  sucks..i play every sat night add me,anyone wanna play.

Message 6 of 8 (2,935 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 28, 2013

The Buzz website is still promoting the mybuzz feature and i agree with others, this is extremely disappointing if indeed the feature is removed permanently.  I noticed that I can go in and play old online quizzes.  Seems as though it wouldn't be that difficult to bring the feature back. What would it take to make this happen?  I had a corporate event scheduled this week and we were going to utilize this feature.  I was shocked to see it gone as it was the only reason I purchased the game.

Message 7 of 8 (2,710 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3535 posts

Aug 8, 2013

I hope they bring this game to the PS4. This was one of the most fun games on the PS3. Endless fun! With all the social media functions of the PS4 it seems like this could be THE family/party game for the PS4. Maybe we could even have a mode with more players competing or even a a weekly live version where they give away real prizes ala 1vs100.

Message 8 of 8 (2,680 Views)
0 Likes