Feb 18 2013
By: Thirtyish First Son 1 posts

MyBuzzQuiz.com Status?

4 replies 355 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

Hello.  Could I get a firm response from someone with Sony (or some official authority whoever that is) on the status of mybuzzquiz.com?  Is the site down?  Is it permanently down?  Is there just an issue that needs to be resolved to get this back up functioning properly?  The only thing I can find information on this is that the site currently does a redirect and there are hacks around it.  I have a company event at my employer I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to using a custom quiz or two on specifically about our company and now well...

I'd appreciate some sort of formal response...please?!

Thanks.

- Brian

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (355 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16217 posts

Re: MyBuzzQuiz.com Status?

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Thirtyish wrote:

Hello.  Could I get a firm response from someone with Sony (or some official authority whoever that is) on the status of mybuzzquiz.com?  Is the site down?  Is it permanently down?  Is there just an issue that needs to be resolved to get this back up functioning properly?  The only thing I can find information on this is that the site currently does a redirect and there are hacks around it.  I have a company event at my employer I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to using a custom quiz or two on specifically about our company and now well...

Thanks.

- Brian

These are boards for users just like you. If you want someone from Sony call 1-800-345-7669 or use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.

<Edit> Actually I was just on that site and it seems to be working fine.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (351 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 22, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Thirtyish wrote:

Thanks.

- Brian

These are boards for users just like you. If you want someone from Sony call 1-800-345-7669 or use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.

<Edit> Actually I was just on that site and it seems to be working fine.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I contacted Sony about it, and they said the site is no longer available. Maybe if enough people complain, they'll do something about it. (Doubtful). 

But it looks like all user-generated quizzers are gone for good. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Man :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes