Aug 20 2010
By: tubescreamer84 Fender Bender 3418 posts

6 Things that would make Black Ops or MW3 better

11 replies 6 views Edited Aug 20, 2010

My list:

#1 Dedicated Servers- nuff said.

#2 Knives need to be fixed - "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"  One slash kill ONLY in the back otherwise, two anywhere else. 
      Or just have melee instead of knives. (Like Killzone 2)

#2.5 No Commando - No one likes to get knifed from 10 feet (or more) away.

#3 Grenade Launchers need to be fixed -  Seriously? They have basically unlimited range and huge splash damage.

#4 Burst weapons - No one likes to get killed by a FAMAS or M16.

#5 Deathstreaks - Really? It's meant to give un-experienced players a "boost."
                                  But what it really does is piss off the more experienced players.
                                  Either take them out and have a playlist more less experienced players, 
                                  or have those "boosts" be more something like the Copycat Deathstreak.

#6 No Stopping Power - This one might be a little controversial.
                                             IMO, if you take away Stopping Power, it opens up a huge range of perks that 
                                             people don't use now but would if there was no Stopping Power.

Example: In CoD4 there were a bunch of perks that I would use if I wasn't using Stopping Power 
                                             like UAV jammer, overkill, double tap, sleight of hand
                                             And in MW2 like Lightweight, Hardline, Cold-Blooded.

List/ Rant over.

#4 Taken out by popular demand.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (6 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8170 posts

Re: 6 Things that would make Black Ops or MW3 better

Aug 19, 2010

I disagree with 4. Nothing is wrong with burst weapons. They make the game more interesting because you aren't just shooting automatics the entire game.

But yeah, I pretty much agree with everything else. 6 I can go either way. I like stopping power, but if no one had it it wouldnt make a difference to me. Except on burst guns, which can kill in 1-2 burst, which without it would make them usually 2-3 burst.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Aug 19, 2010

Now in MW2 i feel that stopping power isnt even needed anymore. In COD4 and in WAW stopping power was pretty much a must have for almost all of my classes except for maybe 1. ALmost all of my classes had the Bandolier-SP-Steady Aim setup =P

When raging, remember that it's Treyarch who made Black Ops, so what can you really expect, eh?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
424 posts

Aug 19, 2010

tubescreamer84 wrote:

My list:

#1 Dedicated Servers- nuff said.

#2 Knives need to be fixed - "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"  One slash kill ONLY in the back otherwise, two anywhere else. 
      Or just have melee instead of knives. (Like Killzone 2)

#2.5 No Commando - No one likes to get knifed from 10 feet (or more) away.

#3 Grenade Launchers need to be fixed -  Seriously? They have basically unlimited range and huge splash damage.

#4 Burst weapons - No one likes to get killed by a FAMAS or M16.

#5 Deathstreaks - Really? It's meant to give un-experienced players a "boost."
                                  But what it really does is piss off the more experienced players.
                                  Either take them out and have a playlist more less experienced players, 
                                  or have those "boosts" be more something like the Copycat Deathstreak.

#6 No Stopping Power - This one might be a little controversial.
                                             IMO, if you take away Stopping Power, it opens up a huge range of perks that 
                                             people don't use now but would if there was no Stopping Power.

Example: In CoD4 there were a bunch of perks that I would use if I wasn't using Stopping Power 
                                             like UAV jammer, overkill, double tap, sleight of hand
                                             And in MW2 like Lightweight, Hardline, Cold-Blooded.

List/ Rant over.

Agree with all of the above, excpet for #4.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Aug 19, 2010

about number 5, didn't W@W have a basic training part in the playlist. like it was for levels 1-10 or something like that. it was team deathmatch i believe.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Aug 19, 2010
Good list, I agree with most of them. + kudos. Although burst weapons aren't that bad. They actually require somebody to aim rather than just spraying all over the place. But you put the M16 in the right hands and you better run for the hills!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11498 posts

Aug 19, 2010

What the hell is wrong with burst weapons? Strongly disagree.

LastShot-
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Aug 19, 2010

When I use the M16 you better disappear quick because im deadly with that gun I got to my 34 killstreak using that gun.

And your list is ok except about stopping power and burst weapons...... you choose to use it on every class infinity ward just gave you something that can power up a useless gunn

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Aug 19, 2010
@#4 No one LIKES to get killed by any gun. hahaha I would love to never die.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Aug 19, 2010

yea i agree with that except the burst weapon one i dont mind them

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (6 Views)
0 Likes