Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/17/2010
Offline
2334 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 13, 2012

Meh, I never saw Rambo running and gunning with a sniper rifle.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 51 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
14236 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 13, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

dont listen to him. if your in a quick scope lobby ppl shouldnt be hardscoping...

your idea is actually one i would luv to have. same thing happens to me when im in 1v1 my friends friends start joining in and ruining it.

that option would help alot



or learn to use a sniper rifle properly & zoom in that way it was intended.

 

Usuing a flaw in the game to get a free kill is lame.

 

Better yet go to private match & quick scope all you want.


That's typical of gamers nowadays, always looking for any exploit/flaw to get cheap kills to keep their 3-1 kdr...


just to make this clear, quick scoping takes a lot more skill. and if you wanna talk about realistic do you think if i shoot you 3 times in the foot with my ak-47 is going to kill you? oh and hardscoping in the back of the map thats not a free/cheap kill? lmao you guys are somehing else arent you. and once again lmao at MADDENKING thinking you can get a 3-1 ratio by quickscoping, maybe if you were more informed about the game before you talk crap you would notice most quick scopers cant get a 1-1 ratio let alone 3-1. and just to make this clear im sticking up for quick scopers because i cant quick scope im not skilled in that way im skilled as a try hard with sh.it guns instead of any OP guns. another thing is if i take a sniper i can easily get a 5-1 ratio by just sitting in the back of the map hardscoping my **bleep** off. but if i were to quick scope ill be lucky to get a 1-1 raio. so ppl that complain about quickscoping are mad they cant do it and its a shame to see quick scoping looked down upon because ppl arent skileld enough to do it.


There is no skill in quickscoping, you might as well use a shotgun.  As for your argument about realism, Call of Duty is an arcade shooter not meant to convey any true sense of realism. Three timre in the foot? I have to say, the actuall wound itself is not always what kills. 


To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 51 (142 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 05/28/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 13, 2012

darknovaxp wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

dont listen to him. if your in a quick scope lobby ppl shouldnt be hardscoping...

your idea is actually one i would luv to have. same thing happens to me when im in 1v1 my friends friends start joining in and ruining it.

that option would help alot



or learn to use a sniper rifle properly & zoom in that way it was intended.

 

Usuing a flaw in the game to get a free kill is lame.

 

Better yet go to private match & quick scope all you want.


That's typical of gamers nowadays, always looking for any exploit/flaw to get cheap kills to keep their 3-1 kdr...


just to make this clear, quick scoping takes a lot more skill. and if you wanna talk about realistic do you think if i shoot you 3 times in the foot with my ak-47 is going to kill you? oh and hardscoping in the back of the map thats not a free/cheap kill? lmao you guys are somehing else arent you. and once again lmao at MADDENKING thinking you can get a 3-1 ratio by quickscoping, maybe if you were more informed about the game before you talk crap you would notice most quick scopers cant get a 1-1 ratio let alone 3-1. and just to make this clear im sticking up for quick scopers because i cant quick scope im not skilled in that way im skilled as a try hard with sh.it guns instead of any OP guns. another thing is if i take a sniper i can easily get a 5-1 ratio by just sitting in the back of the map hardscoping my **bleep** off. but if i were to quick scope ill be lucky to get a 1-1 raio. so ppl that complain about quickscoping are mad they cant do it and its a shame to see quick scoping looked down upon because ppl arent skileld enough to do it.


There is no skill in quickscoping, you might as well use a shotgun.  As for your argument about realism, Call of Duty is an arcade shooter not meant to convey any true sense of realism. Three timre in the foot? I have to say, the actuall wound itself is not always what kills. 


your not going to die instantly from 3 ak47 bullets to the foot ...

plus say what you want about QS get over it it wont ever die out nor will it ever be taken out of COD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 51 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/14/2005
Offline
3482 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 13, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

dont listen to him. if your in a quick scope lobby ppl shouldnt be hardscoping...

your idea is actually one i would luv to have. same thing happens to me when im in 1v1 my friends friends start joining in and ruining it.

that option would help alot



or learn to use a sniper rifle properly & zoom in that way it was intended.

 

Usuing a flaw in the game to get a free kill is lame.

 

Better yet go to private match & quick scope all you want.


That's typical of gamers nowadays, always looking for any exploit/flaw to get cheap kills to keep their 3-1 kdr...


just to make this clear, quick scoping takes a lot more skill. and if you wanna talk about realistic do you think if i shoot you 3 times in the foot with my ak-47 is going to kill you? oh and hardscoping in the back of the map thats not a free/cheap kill? lmao you guys are somehing else arent you. and once again lmao at MADDENKING thinking you can get a 3-1 ratio by quickscoping, maybe if you were more informed about the game before you talk crap you would notice most quick scopers cant get a 1-1 ratio let alone 3-1. and just to make this clear im sticking up for quick scopers because i cant quick scope im not skilled in that way im skilled as a try hard with sh.it guns instead of any OP guns. another thing is if i take a sniper i can easily get a 5-1 ratio by just sitting in the back of the map hardscoping my **bleep** off. but if i were to quick scope ill be lucky to get a 1-1 raio. so ppl that complain about quickscoping are mad they cant do it and its a shame to see quick scoping looked down upon because ppl arent skileld enough to do it.


There is no skill in quickscoping, you might as well use a shotgun.  As for your argument about realism, Call of Duty is an arcade shooter not meant to convey any true sense of realism. Three timre in the foot? I have to say, the actuall wound itself is not always what kills. 


your not going to die instantly from 3 ak47 bullets to the foot ...

plus say what you want about QS get over it it wont ever die out nor will it ever be taken out of COD



Quick Scoping isnt a skill. its something lil 12 year old COD  kids do to make them self look cool.

 

Have you been shot before ?

 

i think if you got hit by a 7.62x 39 bullet to any part of the body you would be on the grounding crying for mommy.




Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 51 (138 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 05/28/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 13, 2012

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

dont listen to him. if your in a quick scope lobby ppl shouldnt be hardscoping...

your idea is actually one i would luv to have. same thing happens to me when im in 1v1 my friends friends start joining in and ruining it.

that option would help alot



or learn to use a sniper rifle properly & zoom in that way it was intended.

 

Usuing a flaw in the game to get a free kill is lame.

 

Better yet go to private match & quick scope all you want.


That's typical of gamers nowadays, always looking for any exploit/flaw to get cheap kills to keep their 3-1 kdr...


just to make this clear, quick scoping takes a lot more skill. and if you wanna talk about realistic do you think if i shoot you 3 times in the foot with my ak-47 is going to kill you? oh and hardscoping in the back of the map thats not a free/cheap kill? lmao you guys are somehing else arent you. and once again lmao at MADDENKING thinking you can get a 3-1 ratio by quickscoping, maybe if you were more informed about the game before you talk crap you would notice most quick scopers cant get a 1-1 ratio let alone 3-1. and just to make this clear im sticking up for quick scopers because i cant quick scope im not skilled in that way im skilled as a try hard with sh.it guns instead of any OP guns. another thing is if i take a sniper i can easily get a 5-1 ratio by just sitting in the back of the map hardscoping my **bleep** off. but if i were to quick scope ill be lucky to get a 1-1 raio. so ppl that complain about quickscoping are mad they cant do it and its a shame to see quick scoping looked down upon because ppl arent skileld enough to do it.


There is no skill in quickscoping, you might as well use a shotgun.  As for your argument about realism, Call of Duty is an arcade shooter not meant to convey any true sense of realism. Three timre in the foot? I have to say, the actuall wound itself is not always what kills. 


your not going to die instantly from 3 ak47 bullets to the foot ...

plus say what you want about QS get over it it wont ever die out nor will it ever be taken out of COD



Quick Scoping isnt a skill. its something lil 12 year old COD  kids do to make them self look cool.

 

Have you been shot before ?

 

i think if you got hit by a 7.62x 39 bullet to any part of the body you would be on the grounding crying for mommy.


1 question... are you good at quick scoping? if not point proven you dont have the skill for it and neither do i

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 51 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2011
Offline
129 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 13, 2012

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

dont listen to him. if your in a quick scope lobby ppl shouldnt be hardscoping...

your idea is actually one i would luv to have. same thing happens to me when im in 1v1 my friends friends start joining in and ruining it.

that option would help alot



or learn to use a sniper rifle properly & zoom in that way it was intended.

 

Usuing a flaw in the game to get a free kill is lame.

 

Better yet go to private match & quick scope all you want.


That's typical of gamers nowadays, always looking for any exploit/flaw to get cheap kills to keep their 3-1 kdr...


just to make this clear, quick scoping takes a lot more skill. and if you wanna talk about realistic do you think if i shoot you 3 times in the foot with my ak-47 is going to kill you? oh and hardscoping in the back of the map thats not a free/cheap kill? lmao you guys are somehing else arent you. and once again lmao at MADDENKING thinking you can get a 3-1 ratio by quickscoping, maybe if you were more informed about the game before you talk crap you would notice most quick scopers cant get a 1-1 ratio let alone 3-1. and just to make this clear im sticking up for quick scopers because i cant quick scope im not skilled in that way im skilled as a try hard with sh.it guns instead of any OP guns. another thing is if i take a sniper i can easily get a 5-1 ratio by just sitting in the back of the map hardscoping my **bleep** off. but if i were to quick scope ill be lucky to get a 1-1 raio. so ppl that complain about quickscoping are mad they cant do it and its a shame to see quick scoping looked down upon because ppl arent skileld enough to do it.


There is no skill in quickscoping, you might as well use a shotgun.  As for your argument about realism, Call of Duty is an arcade shooter not meant to convey any true sense of realism. Three timre in the foot? I have to say, the actuall wound itself is not always what kills. 


your not going to die instantly from 3 ak47 bullets to the foot ...

plus say what you want about QS get over it it wont ever die out nor will it ever be taken out of COD



Quick Scoping isnt a skill. its something lil 12 year old COD  kids do to make them self look cool.

 

Have you been shot before ?

 

i think if you got hit by a 7.62x 39 bullet to any part of the body you would be on the grounding crying for mommy.


I'm sorry but I have to disagree with Las Plagas on this one. I'm NOT very good at all and even I hit a couple of quick scopes after about the 3rd or 4th time I tried it. I honestly don't think it a skill in the truest sense. Like all things it needs to be practicced to get good but I feel like being new to FPS and understanding the dynamics of the gameplay is 1000 times harder than quick scoping.

 

I also don't like it because it takes away from the intent of the game. Sniper rifles were meant just for that,,,, sniping. Classes are created to suit your style of play, if slow methodical long distance is your game then sniper is your class. If run n gun's your thing then stick with the SMGs. To each his own of course but by those standards Quick Scoping just seems kind of lame and cheap.

 

Oh and I don't understand the original thread, are you talking about a private match?

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 51 (131 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 05/28/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 14, 2012

xtlc2003 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

dont listen to him. if your in a quick scope lobby ppl shouldnt be hardscoping...

your idea is actually one i would luv to have. same thing happens to me when im in 1v1 my friends friends start joining in and ruining it.

that option would help alot



or learn to use a sniper rifle properly & zoom in that way it was intended.

 

Usuing a flaw in the game to get a free kill is lame.

 

Better yet go to private match & quick scope all you want.


That's typical of gamers nowadays, always looking for any exploit/flaw to get cheap kills to keep their 3-1 kdr...


just to make this clear, quick scoping takes a lot more skill. and if you wanna talk about realistic do you think if i shoot you 3 times in the foot with my ak-47 is going to kill you? oh and hardscoping in the back of the map thats not a free/cheap kill? lmao you guys are somehing else arent you. and once again lmao at MADDENKING thinking you can get a 3-1 ratio by quickscoping, maybe if you were more informed about the game before you talk crap you would notice most quick scopers cant get a 1-1 ratio let alone 3-1. and just to make this clear im sticking up for quick scopers because i cant quick scope im not skilled in that way im skilled as a try hard with sh.it guns instead of any OP guns. another thing is if i take a sniper i can easily get a 5-1 ratio by just sitting in the back of the map hardscoping my **bleep** off. but if i were to quick scope ill be lucky to get a 1-1 raio. so ppl that complain about quickscoping are mad they cant do it and its a shame to see quick scoping looked down upon because ppl arent skileld enough to do it.


There is no skill in quickscoping, you might as well use a shotgun.  As for your argument about realism, Call of Duty is an arcade shooter not meant to convey any true sense of realism. Three timre in the foot? I have to say, the actuall wound itself is not always what kills. 


your not going to die instantly from 3 ak47 bullets to the foot ...

plus say what you want about QS get over it it wont ever die out nor will it ever be taken out of COD



Quick Scoping isnt a skill. its something lil 12 year old COD  kids do to make them self look cool.

 

Have you been shot before ?

 

i think if you got hit by a 7.62x 39 bullet to any part of the body you would be on the grounding crying for mommy.


I'm sorry but I have to disagree with Las Plagas on this one. I'm NOT very good at all and even I hit a couple of quick scopes after about the 3rd or 4th time I tried it. I honestly don't think it a skill in the truest sense. Like all things it needs to be practicced to get good but I feel like being new to FPS and understanding the dynamics of the gameplay is 1000 times harder than quick scoping.

 

I also don't like it because it takes away from the intent of the game. Sniper rifles were meant just for that,,,, sniping. Classes are created to suit your style of play, if slow methodical long distance is your game then sniper is your class. If run n gun's your thing then stick with the SMGs. To each his own of course but by those standards Quick Scoping just seems kind of lame and cheap.

 

Oh and I don't understand the original thread, are you talking about a private match?

 

 


ya im pretty sure he ment private match cuz if he ment real game then i would really disagree. but again how in the world is hardscoping harder? wdf... are you comparing the best quick scoper to the average hardscoper??? maybe you should just compare average quick scoping to average hardscoping. having your gun already aimed waiting for you target is so dam easy the only thing you need is reaction time... in quick scoping most people will say its all luck but when you take the quick scoper that has been quick scoping for maybe 2 years youll notice they make some real good accuracy then the players that just started. heres another comparison, if a newer player that just started out today were to pick up a sniper rifle what do you think he will be better at? hardscoping or quickscoping. no1 starts off just quick scoping they started off hardscoping you can argue this statement but its so true even if they started off quick scoping in COD they started off hardscoping in a different earlier game. and about sniping being for the long range situations you are 100% correct im not arguing that. but again that would be the "realistic" thing to do with a sniper BUT seeing as its a game realism was taken by the legs and thrown out the window, so if you want realism join your countries military because gaming isnt for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 51 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/03/2012
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 15, 2012
Yes Infinity Ward Please im desprate
http://signatures.playstationer.net/sig.php?p=xXnInJaPoNyXx&b=6
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 51 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/03/2012
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 15, 2012
But only a host option
http://signatures.playstationer.net/sig.php?p=xXnInJaPoNyXx&b=6
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 51 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2011
Offline
129 posts
 

Re: A ban option please?

Jul 16, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

xtlc2003 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

dont listen to him. if your in a quick scope lobby ppl shouldnt be hardscoping...

your idea is actually one i would luv to have. same thing happens to me when im in 1v1 my friends friends start joining in and ruining it.

that option would help alot



or learn to use a sniper rifle properly & zoom in that way it was intended.

 

Usuing a flaw in the game to get a free kill is lame.

 

Better yet go to private match & quick scope all you want.


That's typical of gamers nowadays, always looking for any exploit/flaw to get cheap kills to keep their 3-1 kdr...


just to make this clear, quick scoping takes a lot more skill. and if you wanna talk about realistic do you think if i shoot you 3 times in the foot with my ak-47 is going to kill you? oh and hardscoping in the back of the map thats not a free/cheap kill? lmao you guys are somehing else arent you. and once again lmao at MADDENKING thinking you can get a 3-1 ratio by quickscoping, maybe if you were more informed about the game before you talk crap you would notice most quick scopers cant get a 1-1 ratio let alone 3-1. and just to make this clear im sticking up for quick scopers because i cant quick scope im not skilled in that way im skilled as a try hard with sh.it guns instead of any OP guns. another thing is if i take a sniper i can easily get a 5-1 ratio by just sitting in the back of the map hardscoping my **bleep** off. but if i were to quick scope ill be lucky to get a 1-1 raio. so ppl that complain about quickscoping are mad they cant do it and its a shame to see quick scoping looked down upon because ppl arent skileld enough to do it.


There is no skill in quickscoping, you might as well use a shotgun.  As for your argument about realism, Call of Duty is an arcade shooter not meant to convey any true sense of realism. Three timre in the foot? I have to say, the actuall wound itself is not always what kills. 


your not going to die instantly from 3 ak47 bullets to the foot ...

plus say what you want about QS get over it it wont ever die out nor will it ever be taken out of COD



Quick Scoping isnt a skill. its something lil 12 year old COD  kids do to make them self look cool.

 

Have you been shot before ?

 

i think if you got hit by a 7.62x 39 bullet to any part of the body you would be on the grounding crying for mommy.


I'm sorry but I have to disagree with Las Plagas on this one. I'm NOT very good at all and even I hit a couple of quick scopes after about the 3rd or 4th time I tried it. I honestly don't think it a skill in the truest sense. Like all things it needs to be practicced to get good but I feel like being new to FPS and understanding the dynamics of the gameplay is 1000 times harder than quick scoping.

 

I also don't like it because it takes away from the intent of the game. Sniper rifles were meant just for that,,,, sniping. Classes are created to suit your style of play, if slow methodical long distance is your game then sniper is your class. If run n gun's your thing then stick with the SMGs. To each his own of course but by those standards Quick Scoping just seems kind of lame and cheap.

 

Oh and I don't understand the original thread, are you talking about a private match?

 

 


ya im pretty sure he ment private match cuz if he ment real game then i would really disagree. but again how in the world is hardscoping harder? wdf... are you comparing the best quick scoper to the average hardscoper??? maybe you should just compare average quick scoping to average hardscoping. having your gun already aimed waiting for you target is so dam easy the only thing you need is reaction time... in quick scoping most people will say its all luck but when you take the quick scoper that has been quick scoping for maybe 2 years youll notice they make some real good accuracy then the players that just started. heres another comparison, if a newer player that just started out today were to pick up a sniper rifle what do you think he will be better at? hardscoping or quickscoping. no1 starts off just quick scoping they started off hardscoping you can argue this statement but its so true even if they started off quick scoping in COD they started off hardscoping in a different earlier game. and about sniping being for the long range situations you are 100% correct im not arguing that. but again that would be the "realistic" thing to do with a sniper BUT seeing as its a game realism was taken by the legs and thrown out the window, so if you want realism join your countries military because gaming isnt for you


I agree, I don't think anyone starts out FPS quick scoping. Most people will get a sniper rifle and try to snipe. I think if they're good at it they stick with it but if they're bad at it (like me) then they may opt for quick scoping as an alternative.

 

Like I get the timing thing about sniping (hard scoping) and I totally agree, if you can get that then you've got a shot but it's hard. You sound like you're a bad **bleep** and so it may have been easy for you but you've got to remember not everyone is as good as you and it just doesn't come easy to them."Hard Scoping" to me seems like an art. I HATE running across a from building to another and getting my head capped of by a sniper from across the damb map but guess what,,,, I can repect the hell out of that, because it's not easy.n Quick Scoping on the other hand, it seems just like what people complain about, an exploit in the system. I'm almost 100% certain if Activision (inifinty Ward/Treyarch) could remove quick scoping froom the engine without messing up other programming they would. If they don't I'm it's because they can't.

 

I may be wrong but I'm using my talent as a guideline. I consider myself a very average at best player and I've yet to really develop my sniping skills because fo me, that the hardest skill in the game. From what I gather the maps are meant to NOT allow 100% security. No matter where you camp your back is exposed in some way shape or form. It's the beauty of being a good sniper. run around the map to good spot, set up shop, pick a few people off and the get up and set up shop elsewhere.

 

I'm willing to wager that if you were to go back to any matches where there were some people quick scoping then you'll find that most of them are the best actual snipers. It just seems like the learning curve for quick scoping is so low.

 

PS: So there's no way to keep friends out of a Private Match?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 51 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes