Wastelander
799 posts

Re: Activisions Future in FPS Genre...

Aug 26, 2010

myang245 wrote:

COPE3_NET wrote:

Same, if they fail I'm never going to support Activison, I'm already not happy with them for the failure that was MW2. I also don't like how they favor the 360 more than the PS3, the PS3 is obviously the superior console.

To us the PS3 is superior, but to the 360 owners.....We are garbage.....Except the people who doesn't play Halo all night.....Halo is the only reason why 360 owners think the 360 is superior.....

Pfffft, you couldn't be more wrong but I won't get into a comparison thread or else this will get locked.

Message 11 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
799 posts

Aug 26, 2010

myang245 wrote:

Same as Final Fantasy XIII...Square-Enix favors PS3 more than Xbox 360....Thats why Final Fantasy Vs. XIII is going to be a PS3 exclusive.

I wouldn't count on it 100%. Take a look.

Message 12 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Aug 26, 2010

IXxAFFLiCTioNxXI wrote:

myang245 wrote:

Same as Final Fantasy XIII...Square-Enix favors PS3 more than Xbox 360....Thats why Final Fantasy Vs. XIII is going to be a PS3 exclusive.

I wouldn't count on it 100%. Take a look.

You ruined my hope for the game....Now I don't want it anymore.....

------------------------------------------
Thinking Of Something To Type Down......
Message 13 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Aug 26, 2010

What this person said..

I am not excited about Black Ops at all & Im not goanna buy it. MAW was a huge disappointment for me. I hate everything about this game, the killstreaks, the amount of glitchers, hackers, boosters and IW not doing a thing about it.

Cod is the best online FPS game I have ever played. I think I liked this game mostly because of the background music. It feels soo calm and relaxing; like playing S&D on Bloc. MAW reminds me of kill, death, kill death, & on & on.

The COD series are going the wrong direction. Now its all about making money by copying & pasting old legend maps from Cod onto MAW at a high price.

Message 14 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Aug 26, 2010

The Game Looks insane . treyarch Really look like they've put they're back into this one, Pulling out all the stops. It can't go wrong with Nazi Zombies?

Message 15 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Aug 27, 2010

DesertFox4 wrote:

The Game Looks insane . treyarch Really look like they've put they're back into this one, Pulling out all the stops. It can't go wrong with Nazi Zombies?

All what Treyarch does is recycle the sorce codes from IW's previous games.  How is that putting your back into it?  I don't need or want MW2 reskinned as that game sucked.

Message 16 of 18 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Aug 27, 2010

xChumx wrote:

DesertFox4 wrote:

All what Treyarch does is recycle the sorce codes from IW's previous games.  How is that putting your back into it?  I don't need or want MW2 reskinned as that game sucked.

Recycling Code is a programmers backbone.. Especially with building a Core Game Series.
  COD in general has For the longest Time i can remember had a Similar Controller Set up, Similar Physics.  Graphics just upgrade and features get introduced throughout... it Allows Designers to release a game every year or two to feed the gamers demand and players to fall right in to the game without having to go through long tutorials, and spend days on the first level learning everything about the game.  Its a trademark to a well recived game. (think about the top games on any platform.. everything has a similar code with minor tweaks) halo.. dispite the garbage i think it is (Personally), is a great example of Code that is rarely tested in a sequel, Goes to beta, then is released... cause its the exact same gameplay physics (over and over and over) its easy to pick up and to learn.. and its a cash cow that $#%@# Gold.

And a sad part to that demand, is us as gamers complaining about every detail and function when they release a game far before testing due to high demands. we place everything on the developers to get every little feature correct.. and to release it months before the game is truly ready. You want to have the game be complete? be perfection? go to school and learn to make the game.. and build it to your perfection.. then watch these boards... there will be ten thousand players ripping every little error apart.. and a select few defending your work... dont want to go to schooll but want to see a difference made in the game? take the time to get on the IW boards.. or any games boards and leave a message.. shoot a video and place it on youtube then link it to them.. get in to the industry and test the game out.. (many of my fellow gamers.. Would absolutely LOVE that job.. playing a game a year before it sees the market.. going through and trying every glitch in your book.. and Inovating there already great games to be as close to perfection as we as the gamers come to expect)

But to oppose my own statements The Developers Honestly could care less at times.. these forums we all complain on.. i highly doubt IW checks on and writes things down they see..Youtube, playstation forums, xbox forums, random game site forums.. they tend to get over looked.. how many of you have accounts on the IW forums and list your troubles there? list your ideas?  I mean the future of our gaming generation is based on what we as the consumer Demand in our gameplay.. but if we cant take it to the forefront of that battle.. we might as well play offline. IW, Activision, Trayarch, All have one Ideal in mind.. (Single Player is minimal) compaired to the majority of the players playing against one another. if there is problems they wont be fixed if they do not know about them.. and if we cant report them? x.x we are at a loss.. before you cry and complain.. and threaten to never play again... write a letter... "contact us" is a great link on any site to get your voice out. to tell them what you as the gamer have delt with and that you expect it to be fixed..   (just a note.. Quick Scope complaints, GL or RPG, commando complants Boosters especially!.. likely will be ignored vastly.. i know i know..some of us dispise any one if not all of those problems.. ((including me! at times)) but removing large features deliberately placed in game, simply because of some complaints... i dont see happening.  Glitches, hacking issues, cheaters, program errors. these will likely be getting addressed even after Black Ops release.

Message 17 of 18 (12 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Aug 27, 2010

xDesolate-Angelx wrote:

xChumx wrote:

DesertFox4 wrote:

Recycling Code is a programmers backbone.. Especially with building a Core Game Series.
  COD in general has For the longest Time i can remember had a Similar Controller Set up, Similar Physics.  Graphics just upgrade and features get introduced throughout... it Allows Designers to release a game every year or two to feed the gamers demand and players to fall right in to the game without having to go through long tutorials, and spend days on the first level learning everything about the game.  Its a trademark to a well recived game. (think about the top games on any platform.. everything has a similar code with minor tweaks) halo.. dispite the garbage i think it is (Personally), is a great example of Code that is rarely tested in a sequel, Goes to beta, then is released... cause its the exact same gameplay physics (over and over and over) its easy to pick up and to learn.. and its a cash cow that $#%@# Gold.

And a sad part to that demand, is us as gamers complaining about every detail and function when they release a game far before testing due to high demands. we place everything on the developers to get every little feature correct.. and to release it months before the game is truly ready. You want to have the game be complete? be perfection? go to school and learn to make the game.. and build it to your perfection.. then watch these boards... there will be ten thousand players ripping every little error apart.. and a select few defending your work... dont want to go to schooll but want to see a difference made in the game? take the time to get on the IW boards.. or any games boards and leave a message.. shoot a video and place it on youtube then link it to them.. get in to the industry and test the game out.. (many of my fellow gamers.. Would absolutely LOVE that job.. playing a game a year before it sees the market.. going through and trying every glitch in your book.. and Inovating there already great games to be as close to perfection as we as the gamers come to expect)

But to oppose my own statements The Developers Honestly could care less at times.. these forums we all complain on.. i highly doubt IW checks on and writes things down they see..Youtube, playstation forums, xbox forums, random game site forums.. they tend to get over looked.. how many of you have accounts on the IW forums and list your troubles there? list your ideas?  I mean the future of our gaming generation is based on what we as the consumer Demand in our gameplay.. but if we cant take it to the forefront of that battle.. we might as well play offline. IW, Activision, Trayarch, All have one Ideal in mind.. (Single Player is minimal) compaired to the majority of the players playing against one another. if there is problems they wont be fixed if they do not know about them.. and if we cant report them? x.x we are at a loss.. before you cry and complain.. and threaten to never play again... write a letter... "contact us" is a great link on any site to get your voice out. to tell them what you as the gamer have delt with and that you expect it to be fixed..   (just a note.. Quick Scope complaints, GL or RPG, commando complants Boosters especially!.. likely will be ignored vastly.. i know i know..some of us dispise any one if not all of those problems.. ((including me! at times)) but removing large features deliberately placed in game, simply because of some complaints... i dont see happening.  Glitches, hacking issues, cheaters, program errors. these will likely be getting addressed even after Black Ops release.

Very well written and thought out,but to say IW is not aware of the issues in this game is wrong they just don't care to fix anything,very simalar to Activision not doing anything to fix this pathetic multiplayer.

Message 18 of 18 (12 Views)