May 02 2013
By: Mike_Hunt1109 First Son 6 posts

Anyone need a BO2 friend?

2 replies 101 views Edited May 2, 2013
Hey! I used to play in a clan, but since then, we've kinda split up. I'm 20 years old, female, and kinda goof off a lot. Not really looking for serious players, just people to chill and have fun with. I have black ops, black ops 2, and I play zombies. I DID have a mic, but it just recently broke. In the process of getting a new one. I'd prefer if you were intelligent and not a total **bleep**. Maybe be 17+? If you think you fit the criteria, go ahead and add me on PSN! The name's Mike_Hunt1109. Message me regarding this thread, or something like that. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: Anyone need a BO2 friend?

May 2, 2013

Who is Wizard Gaming, and what do we do?

Wizard Gaming is an new gaming community focused on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, but we are open to lots of other games as well competition as well as public matches

Wizard Gaming is now opening recruitment for intelligent gamers looking to contribute to our community.

-Not hardcore? Not a problem!-

We understand your real life obligations. From devoted students, to seasoned business, military, and media professionals, Wizard Gaming isn't your average team. Real life comes first, but that doesn't mean we don't give every minute of play our best effort. Come when you can, and game hard!

We would like to encourage you to apply, regardless of your real-life schedule concerns, as a "member" on our website!, chat with a group of gamers interested in improving themselves.

-Want to lead? Want your voice heard? The opportunities are here!-

Wizard Gaming understands your need to be heard, and we provide open, effective leaders who don't get off on abusing their power. As you advance as a gamer, we're happy to see you advance as a leader. Our community members are valued, and we want them to know that every time they log in.

~APPLY TODAY!!~

www.wizardgaming.enjin.com

-Make sure you tell them i recruited you on your application! -

(wolfgirl0125)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Anyone need a BO2 friend?

May 3, 2013
...Sounds too formal. Juuuuust need a one or two casual friends to play every now and then. :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes