Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: Attn PSN support: Black Ops 2 freezes my PS3 everytime I go to Zombies

Jan 21, 2013

Froget freezes this game shutsdown older model PS3s cold! complete restart mid game and this is posted on the web site with little info about whats is going to be done about it form any party.

This mostly affects older model PS3s and says much about Sony Quality control.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 46 (879 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

ATTENTION!!!!! FIX THIS **bleep** GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 24, 2013

Why is my **bleep** freezing up all the time????????????????? If my PS3 breaks down im gonna be **bleep**!!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 46 (824 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 24, 2013

I have the same problem.  Helicopter sound and then the game freezes.  We had 3 guys running tranzit and it happened to each of us at different times.  Is this a possible virus??

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 46 (803 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I see the freezing problem has been around for a while... I feel like throwing the game out the windows it is crap freezes every 5 mins..

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 46 (744 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

I'm really getting annoyed with Black Ops 2 now. Recently my copy has been crashing every 30 minutes to an hour mid game so I have to turn off my PS3 and hope my other data doesn't get corrupted. The annyoing thing is that it only happens when I get made host (which I am usually) every so often. It will migrate the game mid way through to me and then the game will start stalling, lagging everyone and freezing every other second until it eventually just completely crashes my PS3. I have no idea why this is happening as it has only started in the last week, before that it was fine. Thinking about it, it has only really started since they adjusted the playlists and added nuketown for the weekend. I really hope they fix this soon as its not like I get a lot of free time and I don't particularly want to spend it all just restarting my PS3 every 30 minutes

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 46 (730 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Iam having problems too, the weird thing is that i get freezes only loading all zombies survival maps, i dont get freezes in tranzit or multiplayer ,just those zombie maps, but i really wanna play them!! i havent found any info on a recent patch by treyarch or activision , just the 1.04 and no more news, fix the **bleep** thing!!! wth are you waiting for i want my money back , i wont buy ur F¨¨¨¨¨ revolution pack if my zombies wont work, instead of working all day in your stupid dlc packs and drain people money fix the **bleep** game , never gonna buy cod games anymore!

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 46 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

freezing while going into game :(

Jan 31, 2013

so since the latest BO2 update my ps3 is totally locking up :smileysad: have to shut it all the way off to get it to do anything, I have a newer slim......seems like from reading other posts that this has been happening alot but mine was fine until the latest update hope whoever tweaks the game can come up with a fix or I guess I will try out other games :smileysad:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 46 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1587 posts

Re: freezing while going into game :(

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

@smokey8187: Mind the caps lock from the subject title if you're wanting to make a post. :smileyindifferent:

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 46 (607 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I had this game for almost 3 weeks and its been doing nothing but crashing, freezing and getting me out of games. I know if I return it and get a new copy it will do the same. This is not wroth paying almost 70 bucks on this. Im not playing this game anymore until its fixed.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 46 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I can feel you... This game killed 2 of my previous PS3s, So I decided to not to play more often that much. I just got a new PS3 2 days ago because of last 2 PS3s went dead on me. And I guess we need to make a riot to Activision and Treyarch to get their **bleep** and fix this **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 46 (506 Views)
0 Likes