anyone can join my clan SYN_EMPIRE just apply to join

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 184 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Ps3 Need Plyrs

Apr 8, 2013

I am a part of the Elite Clan Shadow Company. We have 3 Elite clans (all currently active and leveling) and over 120 active members.

Our clan is based upon military structure and is broken down into 12-14 man squads. Each squad focuses on 2 game modes and they play together consistently. I am a Squad Leader of the Ghost Warriors squad, and my job is to lead my men into every game and keep a constant strategy going. We have locational call outs for every map to optimize our teamwork and we have designated practices every week to hang out together and have fun while focusing on our game play as a team.

-What to expect when you join:

1. Consistent winning and a boost in KD. The last 5 people to join my squad has had a 0.4 kd boost AT LEAST because we try our best to cover your back.

2. We wont break down. The clan has been together with the same structure for over 5 years. We dont plan on the clan failing anytime soon.

3. Teamwork. We are COMPLETELY BASED on teamwork.

4. Commitment. We are as committed to you as you are to us.

5. A true website. Our website has forums and a chat box for all to have access to and use as they please.

6. A mature community. We focus on maturity and do not associate with immature players.

-Requirements:

1. You must be 16 years of age (unless you meet with a member)

2. Must have a mic (for callouts and communication)

3. There are no more requirements! No KD requirements, no Win/Loss requirements, etc.

So give us a try! Check out our website

http://shadowcompanyhq.com

On that main home page simply click the tab labeled "REGISTER" and follow the easy instructions. If you are experiencing problems, I am more than willing to accept any friend requests on PSN for anyone interested and I will walk you through the process! Just let me know in the friend request that you are a recruit for SC so I know who you are! Or you can just reply on here mentioning Shadow Company and Ill help you out!

If you decide to register, during the check-in process, tell them that ISiXxI sent you! Those are all I's not L's lol

Have a great day!

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 184 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 11, 2013

I would like to join your clan, lvl 54 non-prestige, name is Brigadier-Piper

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 184 (161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Looking for a any clan ; quickscoping , freestyle , trickshotting for Ps3 only. Mw2, Black ops and Blackops 2 games I can do. So recruit me if you want. My psn is mrjjjj_ and jhunele103. Mw2- Level 47, Black ops- 3rd Prestige Level 36 and for Black ops 2- 1st Prestige Level  24 and Leauge play- Iron Division rank 6

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 184 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Have a K.D of 1.36 10 gold guns prestige master. User:M_A_Y_H_E_M16. applying for leader let me know
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 184 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Sup people add me online and beast with me my online name is 'boby100799' im pertige 6 level 55 and hope you lot add me thanks !

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 184 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Add me boby100799

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 184 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I am a part of the Elite Clan Shadow Company. We have 3 Elite clans (all currently active and leveling) and over 120 active members.

Our clan is based upon military structure and is broken down into 12-14 man squads. Each squad focuses on 2 game modes and they play together consistently. I am a Squad Leader of the Ghost Warriors squad, and my job is to lead my men into every game and keep a constant strategy going. We have locational call outs for every map to optimize our teamwork and we have designated practices every week to hang out together and have fun while focusing on our game play as a team.

-What to expect when you join:

1. Consistent winning and a boost in KD. The last 5 people to join my squad has had a 0.4 kd boost AT LEAST because we try our best to cover your back.

2. We wont break down. The clan has been together with the same structure for over 5 years. We dont plan on the clan failing anytime soon.

3. Teamwork. We are COMPLETELY BASED on teamwork.

4. Commitment. We are as committed to you as you are to us.

5. A true website. Our website has forums and a chat box for all to have access to and use as they please.

6. A mature community. We focus on maturity and do not associate with immature players.

-Requirements:

1. You must be 16 years of age (unless you meet with a member)

2. Must have a mic (for callouts and communication)

3. There are no more requirements! No KD requirements, no Win/Loss requirements, etc.

So give us a try! Check out our website

http://shadowcompanyhq.com

I am more than willing to accept any friend requests on PSN for anyone interested and I will walk you through the process! Just let me know in the friend request that you are a recruit for SC so I know who you are! Or you can just reply on here mentioning Shadow Company and Ill help you out!

If you decide to register, during the check-in process, tell them that ISiXxI sent you! Those are all I's not L's lol

Just register and be sure to check your Inbox and Junk folders of your email for our responses when pending your application!

Have a great day!

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 184 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 21, 2013
I'm a level 49 with a K/D of .62. Would I still be eligible to join?
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 184 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 22, 2013

how many members do you have?

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 184 (113 Views)
0 Likes