Plays most afternoons and weekends

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 184 (377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Ps3 Need Plyrs

Jan 31, 2013

What’s up everybody, if you're looking for a clan well here you are. Luckily I Just Created a new clan (New 3ra Gaming) and I am now accepting applicants with at LEASTa KDRof 0.90 (with some exceptions). If your KDR not that high shoot me an email with your PSN name so we can 1v1 and see how good you are.I am in Eastern Standard Timeso it might be difficult for other not close to my time zone to keep up with the clan, but we always work something out. You can find my clan on COD Elite @ New 3ra Gaming. If you have any other questions or comments just email me i check daily so I'll respond soon.

Clan email:  new_3ra_gaming@Yahoo.com

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 184 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Looking for a Clan?

Jan 31, 2013

If you are looking for a clan? Why don't you join RuBa ENG/WAL, We want try and get many members as possible. We take part in Clan Challenges and Clan Ops. We also thinking of setting up an MLG team for Black Ops 2. If you would like to join, You MUST have a mic, And MUST take part in Clan Ops and Challenges. We have members aged 14 to around 30! So if you're looking to join us. Message me on here or Message me on PS3 Tyler_OAFC and I'll tell the Clan Leader to send you an Invite. Or you could send an application to join on Elite, Its up to you.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 184 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Do you need a clan? Why don't you join RuBa ENG/WAL, We take part in Clan Ops and Challanges and we are planning on setting up an MLG team for Black Ops 2. We're trying to get many members as possible. the age you have to be is 14.. We have  members aged from 14 to 30. If you would like to join us you MUST take part in Clan Ops and Challanges and you MUST have a mic. To apply to join either message me on PS3 Tyler_OAFC or send an application from Elite to join, Its up to you.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 184 (367 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I have a clan that is recruiting if you are a meoderate player and have a mic add me ps3 (AznsEatGunz) prestige 3 lvl 47 Clan tag -Homi
http://homicallofduty.enjin.com/?welcome <<<<<Website
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 184 (366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Lsutgrs1 ps3 lvl 45 prestige 2. I'd like to join
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 184 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 1, 2013
I have no mic ATM
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 184 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I am a part of the Elite Clan Shadow Company. We have 3 Elite clans (all currently active and leveling) and over 120 active members. 

Our clan is based upon military structure and is broken down into 12-14 man squads. Each squad focuses on 2 game modes and they play together consistently. I am a Squad Leader of the Ghost Warriors squad, and my job is to lead my men into every game and keep a constant strategy going. We have locational call outs for every map to optimize our teamwork and we have designated practices every week to hang out together and have fun while focusing on our game play as a team. 

-What to expect when you join:

1. Consistent winning and a boost in KD. The last 5 people to join my squad has had a 0.4 kd boost AT LEAST because we try     our best to cover your back. 

2. We wont break down. The clan has been together with the same structure for over 5 years. We dont plan on the clan failing anytime soon.

3. Teamwork. We are COMPLETELY BASED on teamwork. 

4. Commitment. We are as committed to you as you are to us. 

5. A true webiste. Our website has forums and a chat box for all to have access to and use as they please.

6. A mature community. We focus on maturity and do not associate with immature players.

-Requirements: 

1. You must be 16 years of age (unless you meet with a member)

2. Must have a mic (for callouts and communication)

3. There are no more requirements! No KD requirements, no Win/Loss requirements, etc.

So give us a try! Check out our website 

www.shadowcompanyhq.com

I am more than willing to accept any friend requests on PSN for anyone interested and I will walk you through the process! Just reply on here mentioning Shadow Company and Ill help you out! :smileyhappy:

If you decide to register, during the check-in process, tell them that ISiXxI sent you! Those are all I's not L's :smileyhappy:

Have a great day!

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 184 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Feb 4, 2013

come on guys! Anyone is welcome to come and register for the Shadow Company clan! Go to www.shadowcompanyhq.com and get signed up! The reasons in my previous post should be reason enough!

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 184 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 5, 2013
How do I apply??
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 184 (317 Views)
0 Likes