Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Split.Second Clan PS3

Mar 23, 2013

Apply or message psn jaycroxton. Must have a 1.25K/D.

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 184 (463 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: Black Ops 2 Clan Ps3 Need Plyrs

Mar 25, 2013
I currently started a clan called "Crisis Squad" Its just meant to be a clan to be able to have fun on BO2 feel free to add me if interested (My current level is 8 prestige 6 K/D 1.47)
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 184 (450 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I'm starting a elite clan KFTW (AKA) kill for the win but need at least more players I'm prestige 1 level 36 if you are going to join the clan you need a elite account and send me a friend request saying I want to join the clan and say kftw please be LEGENDARY AND BEAST !!!!
My online ID is minicarpenter

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 184 (440 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 25, 2013

i have just created a clan with the goal to have alot of high k/d members, so that all members will always have good people online to play with and completly destroy lobbys. To join you must have a 1.80 k/d or higher. the clan name is S!T_DoWN_B!TCH. add me on ps3 if you wanna join psn: XISiT-___-DowNIX

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 184 (439 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Can I join if at all possible? Username is About69Woodelfs, level 20 5th prestige I believe, shoot me a friend request and we will talk :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 184 (438 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 26, 2013
My clan is just meant as a just for fun clan if you really need high requirements to join then good luck
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 184 (430 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Can I join?

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 184 (411 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

I am a part of the Elite Clan Shadow Company. We have 3 Elite clans (all currently active and leveling) and over 120 active members.

Our clan is based upon military structure and is broken down into 12-14 man squads. Each squad focuses on 2 game modes and they play together consistently. I am a Squad Leader of the Ghost Warriors squad, and my job is to lead my men into every game and keep a constant strategy going. We have locational call outs for every map to optimize our teamwork and we have designated practices every week to hang out together and have fun while focusing on our game play as a team.

-What to expect when you join:

1. Consistent winning and a boost in KD. The last 5 people to join my squad has had a 0.4 kd boost AT LEAST because we try our best to cover your back.

2. We wont break down. The clan has been together with the same structure for over 5 years. We dont plan on the clan failing anytime soon.

3. Teamwork. We are COMPLETELY BASED on teamwork.

4. Commitment. We are as committed to you as you are to us.

5. A true website. Our website has forums and a chat box for all to have access to and use as they please.

6. A mature community. We focus on maturity and do not associate with immature players.

-Requirements:

1. You must be 16 years of age (unless you meet with a member)

2. Must have a mic (for callouts and communication)

3. There are no more requirements! No KD requirements, no Win/Loss requirements, etc.

So give us a try! Check out our website

http://shadowcompanyhq.com

On that main home page simply click the tab labeled "REGISTER" and follow the easy instructions. If you are experiencing problems, I am more than willing to accept any friend requests on PSN for anyone interested and I will walk you through the process! Just let me know in the friend request that you are a recruit for SC so I know who you are! Or you can just reply on here mentioning Shadow Company and Ill help you out!

If you decide to register, during the check-in process, tell them that ISiXxI sent you! Those are all I's not L's lol

Have a great day!

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 184 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Looking for players with elite or revolution KD minimum is 0.70 if you don't meet the KD requirement leave a comment with your KD in it and i might consider adding you. Final requirement is minimum of level 50 no prestige. I am also looking for a co leader if you want to apply you must have a KD minimum of 1.3 or 3 gold guns. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 184 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 7, 2013

i want to join ur clan i have a ratio of 0.73 but doing better please give me a link to ur clan page

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 184 (180 Views)
0 Likes