Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2013
By: xWHITE_GUYx45 Lombax Warrior 132 posts

Black Ops 2 help, i keep dying

3 replies 553 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

Do u guys have any good strategy tips for black ops 2 on how to get better and get lots of kills. I see people with 2 and 3 kd's. I have a1.52 at the moment, but im looking for improvement in getting a better kd and lots of kills too per match. Any tips or strategies?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Re: Black Ops 2 help, i keep dying

Jan 23, 2013

Play Hardpoint. 1.52 is pretty good man. As for tips, I could use some myself. Use smg's when possible. Check your surroundings and learn the maps. Use your teammates on your radar to tell where enemies AREN'T. Most important, don't get dooped into making silly mistakes i.e. running blindly around corners, battling snipers with short range weapons, playing "chase" with enemies, returning to a camping hotspot, etc. Just play smart, but like I said, 1.52 k/d is pretty decent.

~REVOLUTION_IS_MY_NAME~
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (545 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I think teashmadeva's suggestions are great! I think everyone needs pointers. My best advice is, don't chase people Or go back to see where it came from! Chasing WILL get u Killed. If you get shot and get away.. Don't go back To see where it came from. If u wanna turn around to c if they're chasing you that's diff but don't stay to long!  also, that map is your best friend in core. Even if u see no red dots, enemies, you can see your team. If one vanishes your buddy just died. M not sure if you drive but I check my mini map like a mirror in a car. Quick glance every few sec not gawking at it. 

try it too run too much! Get from point a to point b like in the middle of the road where n snipers are.  Crouching helps. don't be a sitting duck.. 

Good luck! 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (528 Views)
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BurningTheClutch wrote:

I think teashmadeva's suggestions are great! I think everyone needs pointers. My best advice is, don't chase people Or go back to see where it came from! Chasing WILL get u Killed. If you get shot and get away.. Don't go back To see where it came from. If u wanna turn around to c if they're chasing you that's diff but don't stay to long!  also, that map is your best friend in core. Even if u see no red dots, enemies, you can see your team. If one vanishes your buddy just died. M not sure if you drive but I check my mini map like a mirror in a car. Quick glance every few sec not gawking at it. 

try it too run too much! Get from point a to point b like in the middle of the road where n snipers are.  Crouching helps. don't be a sitting duck.. 

Good luck! 

good advice!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)