Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
624 posts

Re: Black Ops Nerfed on PS3 *Proof*

Jan 9, 2011

carlosv91732 wrote:

Well not really proof but i have something that is probably the closet thing that I've seen to proof

PS3

Yes I know that the 360 one is after post patch but look the guy isn't even aiming right at them he shoot from the side and gets the kill. seriously you guys am i the only one who is bothered by this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't think proof, or close to proof, is really very correct, is it? You can see one guy trying to be a l33t SNIPAH PrOzzz on the PS3 version by doing a stupid and unnecessary 360. When on the Xbox version you can see that there are four people as close as it is possible to be to the player's barrel, so they aren't very good comparisons. And, anyway, if only the slightest bit of cross hair is not on the person, the bullet could go that way, it's just luck of the draw really.

My best game achievement? Probably 10th 65 on CoD W@W.

Get your Portable ID!

Check out my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkyBarnes
Message 41 of 45 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Jan 9, 2011

The fact of the matter is, Xbox 360 Snipers are the same as the PlayStation 3 Snipers. Xbox 360 users are having just as much problems with Snipers if not more. End of story. You cannot take two random sniper vids from YouTube and say here's a comparison.

Message 42 of 45 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5263 posts

Jan 9, 2011

I can only imagine how much complaining there would be if somebody here had to face a person with keyboard and mouse on a PC.

Message 43 of 45 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1240 posts

Jan 10, 2011

yeah the no scoping sucks on ps3. i mean if you are 2 feet away from someone with a barrel from a sniper rifle pointed right at them, you are gonna kill them in real life, and when you actually do hit them, it gives you a hit marker, its like ok i can kill someone across the map in one shot but not someone that is standing 2 feet away from me. That really needs to be fixxed to where depending on the distance if you are very close should be a one shot kill no matter what, what does using your scope make the gun stronger for some reason?..Also that 360 video is weird, on one shot you can actually see the shot hit the wall but he still got a kill..looks fishy to me. And your saying the ps3 version is inaccurate, well obviosuly so is the 360 version, just in a cheaper way, i mean it looks like even by shooting a foot to the left or right of someone you still get a hit on them which is still inaccurate. i dont think id want it liek taht on ps3 because it would make it alot easier to get kill, this is why 360 users probably think they are better than ps3 user because there guns kill people when they are not even aiming at them..

Message 44 of 45 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 10, 2011

Deanster1018 wrote:

carlosv91732 wrote:

okay first of were talking about black ops not MW2 and IMO MW2 were both equaly the same on both 360 and PS3 were as to I see lots of difference in black ops with the 360 version and PS3 and yes I know it's a 360 port they should still fix it.

Listen, if you want to make your argument legit, here's how. You can't take two random no scope clips from YouTube and say here's a comparison. Make your own videos. Go to Nuketown in a private match, and no scope a manikin. That way there is no distractions, no ppl, no situations, no nothing it is completely even. You can't take two completely random clips from YouTube that were in two completely different situations and say its different on consoles. Untill then, you argument is still invalid and proves nothing.

This^^^.

Message 45 of 45 (25 Views)
0 Likes