First Son
3 posts

Re: Black Ops Zombies looking for people to play with

Mar 25, 2013
I'll
Play I'm ok with playing with girls my name is Cheeseyman23 and I only have revolution and Shang gri la and I have die rise on bop 2
Message 11 of 18 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I have all the dlc packs for bo1 and  my mic is broken, but I will probably buy another one. I'm a huge zombie killer and and die once every a few hundred kils or so, that is if everyone else on my team doesn't die like every 5 kills. If you wanna add me, my psn is CFRESH-2013.

Message 12 of 18 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 4, 2013

Add me too, i have First Strike, Escalation and nice humor. My psn is Perinm

Message 13 of 18 (274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 19, 2013

add me i have a mic and im a  pretty decent player also gender doesnt matter i have a good sense of humor and am a good sport i dont throw a fit or leave a game just because i go down it happens. i have been trying to find ppl to play with who want to do the easter eggs

Message 14 of 18 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Me and my man play a lot. We like both zombies and online. We like to work as a team with people, instead of every man for himself. We are fairly new to die rise. We don’t have Alcatraz yet. But I’m sure it won’t be long till we get it. I like to play with other girls. I think it’s great when other girls can hold their own in black ops.

Stabby_sabby if you want to add me.

We have all bo1 maps, neuketown zombies to.

Message 15 of 18 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Would love to play with u guys and do some easter eggs add me-corby0936
Message 16 of 18 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 31, 2013
Add me- tornbypride. Want to do the easter eggs, in order, for the maps: Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried. Not looking to get to high rounds. Looking only to complete the easter eggs. Have to have a full party to do them and all 4 have to have done either Maxis or Richtofen's path, not a mixture of both. For instance we would all want to see the ending for Richtofen's path so we would all complete his path for all 3 maps and then when Origins releases we would be able to see how it all ends for Dempsey and the others.

I have a mic and am only looking for 3 others with a mic and also want to focus directly on comoleting the easter eggs. Also you have to, for sure, be getting the final map pack. I don't want to waste my time on this.

After completing the easter eggs, until Origins releases, i will be down to slay zombies as well as play multiplayer. So anyone can add me, but im only looking for 3 dedicated individuals who know the black ops 2 maps well for the easter eggs.
Message 17 of 18 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 3, 2013

I added you and corby for the easter eggs (I'm stabby's other half). I would like to complete both sides of the easter eggs if possible, if not then it really doesn't matter to me. I have yet to be able to complete any of the easter eggs due to the player requirements. I've had multiple all but completed and then typically somebody either leaves or get disconnected before the need for them is completed. If they'd leave after I wouldn't care as much, but it is typically near the final steps...so frusterating.

Message 18 of 18 (199 Views)
0 Likes