Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Re: Black Ops has failed me

Feb 6, 2011

Well, the 8 year old CoD players can have fun with MW3 because theres no way in Hell im buying another clone of the steaming pile of crap that is BO, besides I'm sure that 70% of the adult/Teen population are dropping out of CoD forever after this mess of a game. 

Oh and btw before any "Intelligent" Fan boys start to bombard me with "BUT THE NUMBERS DONT LIE, BUT THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS"  I said the ADULT and TEEN population not all of it...

Message 11 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2810 posts

Feb 6, 2011

DominantDude wrote:

Well, the 8 year old CoD players can have fun with MW3 because theres no way in Hell im buying another clone of the steaming pile of crap that is BO, besides I'm sure that 70% of the adult/Teen population are dropping out of CoD forever after this mess of a game. 

Oh and btw before any "Intelligent" Fan boys start to bombard me with "BUT THE NUMBERS DONT LIE, BUT THE NUMBERS, THE NUMBERS"  I said the ADULT and TEEN population not all of it...

Oh the numbers Here are some numbers

Backstreet Boy- Millennium- 40 million sold

Nirvana- Nevermind- 26 million sold

So the one with the most sold must be the best

Photobucket
Message 12 of 31 (25 Views)
Wastelander
746 posts

Feb 6, 2011

Sometimes I wonder if this is Activisions marketing strategy.

- Hype the hell out of new COD game.

- Release COD game with just enough faults to keep you playing it.

- Fix some issues while purposely leaving other issues alone to keep you thinking "they will fix all these issues in the next COD."       You start getting excited about the next COD because all those issues that aggravated you will finally be fixed.

- Hype the hell out of the new COD game.

- Release COD game with some old issues resolved, but leaving some and creating some new ones.  Again, just enough to keep you playing it.

- Fix some issues while purposely leaving some to keep you thinking "they will fix all these issues in the next COD." 

You start getting excited about the next COD because all those issues that aggravated you will finally be fixed.

- Hype the hell out of new COD game.

- Rinse and repeat.

invision2212 Trophy Card
Message 13 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 6, 2011

This game is honestly frustrating. Most of the time, I can't hear my friends on the mic. I also can't connect to most of my friends. I honestly don't care that the map pack is being released one month later; I'm not gonna buy it anyway.

ROCKZO_BAND Trophy Card
Message 14 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Feb 6, 2011

the only problem with this game i have is the connection errors, other then that its a great game

Message 15 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 6, 2011

your right this games is terrible the guns suck the connection sucks the game sucks. all the guns are so weak!

Message 16 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 10, 2011

Thanks to this game, my clan has fallen apart. The frustration of never being able to keep our party together along with never being able to talk to each other if we do somehow stay together and get into a room has driven most of us away from this game. The only time we play together is for zombies, so I basically spent $60 for one map! One of my friends even left PS3 and went to the 360, where he can actually play TDM with his friends. Black Ops is total garbage! No way in hell I'm buying the map pack. Treyarch gets no more money from me. 

Message 17 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2430 posts

Feb 10, 2011

i dont know whats wrong with yalls games but i havnt had any of those problems and i havnt used the AK-74u but onces and im on my 3rd prestige i love the game and i belive it is better than MW2 i havnt been this addicted to a CoD game since MW!, yall have your own opinions but for me its a great game and i enjoy it very much.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 31 (25 Views)
Splicer
42 posts

Feb 10, 2011

Treyarch failed with W@W and they failed with black ops.

im starting to think Treyarch just equals FAIL!!!

Photobucket
Message 19 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Feb 10, 2011

Crowryche wrote:

Thanks to this game, my clan has fallen apart. The frustration of never being able to keep our party together along with never being able to talk to each other if we do somehow stay together and get into a room has driven most of us away from this game. The only time we play together is for zombies, so I basically spent $60 for one map! One of my friends even left PS3 and went to the 360, where he can actually play TDM with his friends. Black Ops is total garbage! No way in hell I'm buying the map pack. Treyarch gets no more money from me. 

I don't have a clan per se but I do have a group of friends that I like to play with.  Recently our group has been getting bigger one by one.  Every time we first play with someone new, we get this lovely message on the screen. "One of more of your party has a strict or moderate NAT which may impact matchmaking." I have had to help at least 4 people over the phone individually step by step on how to put their PS3 into a DMZ.  It's getting annoying.  I have told some people that I don't want to play with them because their NAT type will make it a nightmare for my group to stay together in matches.

invision2212 Trophy Card
Message 20 of 31 (25 Views)
0 Likes